77 posts / 0 new
Last post

Pages

.
.'s picture

FIX THE DAMN ORE REGEN ADMINS!!!!

Andre-YT
Andre-YT's picture

Scarlet admin was last online 9 days ago so we have to wait that he get online on fourum or u message him privat on there he answer

۰Kian۰
۰Kian۰'s picture

.

EnderDaBestNingen
EnderDaBestNingen's picture

.

.
.'s picture

EnderDaBestNingen, Endeeee where are you???

EnderDaBestNingen
EnderDaBestNingen's picture

Scarlet, Hiding in my mineshaft :)

ALITTARY
ALITTARY's picture

Yeah I already left survival mode Im debating on wether or not to come back I don't want to come back to multiplayer mode because I already gave away all my stuff and because the glitches in that mode have gotten out of hand and people keep killing people inside spawn by just touching them. But I also want to come back because it would be a fresh start and I could have a nice time again. PLease tell me if it would be worth it to come back I used to have tons of food and diamonds and apples but now I have nothing because I gave it all away the apples would of probably been useless I suppose anyways becasue Im always worried on wasting them that I never try to use them. The diamponds would take a long time to get back because of how they changed mining and their is no more xray glicth or respawning ore and the food might not be too hard to get but I don't really want to spend a whole week farming food for stack. What should I do?!

BlueTangs Rock3
BlueTangs Rock3's picture

ALITTARYBUILDERALAN wrote:

Yeah I already left survival mode Im debating on wether or not to come back I don't want to come back to multiplayer mode because I already gave away all my stuff and because the glitches in that mode have gotten out of hand and people keep killing people inside spawn by just touching them. But I also want to come back because it would be a fresh start and I could have a nice time again. PLease tell me if it would be worth it to come back I used to have tons of food and diamonds and apples but now I have nothing because I gave it all away the apples would of probably been useless I suppose anyways becasue Im always worried on wasting them that I never try to use them. The diamponds would take a long time to get back because of how they changed mining and their is no more xray glicth or respawning ore and the food might not be too hard to get but I don't really want to spend a whole week farming food for stack. What should I do?!

maybe wait a month and then see if it's still worth it or not, just to wait everything out until it's hopefully improved, improvised, or fixed all together.

PoC helper
PoC helper's picture

Please don't leave your base to build new one close to 350 coordinates. We have added a new feature "home point", use it. Also don't stay in one place to wait for restoring minerals, search minerals in the all world.

.·★ Filipos ★·.
.·★ Filipos ★·.'s picture

PoC helper wrote:

Please don't leave your base to build new one close to 350 coordinates. We have added a new feature "home point", use it. Also don't stay in one place to wait for restoring minerals, search minerals in the all world.

With these new features that game gotta lose more players day by day and your income gonna decline.It's pointless to ignore members ideas,complaints.Trust me a lot of popular poc player left because of ignoring by admins.

۰Kian۰
۰Kian۰'s picture

PoC helper,What are you trying to do, seriously? Are you trying to intentionally make players leave tis game with your severely useless decisions? Ever since your team or YOURSELF decided to make these useless decisions, The whole forums have been hating on you, have you checked any other posts except for just suggestions or glitches? People are saying your game is dying and there is no point of joining clans or building bases anymore, YOU WOULD KNOW if you checked the problems of other players. all sorts of people are hating on your decisions by making their own comments or posts such as (Modz,Brian,Mystic,Kohen,Filipos,Danny,Scarlet AND MANY MORE PEOPLE YOU WOULD KNOW IF YOU EVER CHECKED)  Don't you want to give all these players that are members of the forums YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR a good gameplay or do you just want to make people pissed? 

FIRST USELESS DECISION OF YOURS WAS: Stopping the Automining, What are you trying to do? You've let players use this for such a while that now your players don't know how to gather resources without it? Fine. We will wander the world and find resources, but guess what? IT ISN'T ENOUGH because you've let so many players abuse this feature and now they are the only ones who can play this game with enough resources, NOT US. 

SECOND USELESS DECISION WAS: Why are you not letting our crops grow? I mean fine, automining is stopped above some coordinates, BUT OUR CROPS IN OUR FARMS AREN'T GROWING ABOVE 350 (My base is at 20k and many other player bases are built there) Did we make our damn bases for nothing? Are you actually just trying to piss us off? YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR US PLAYERS.

THIRD AND PROBABLY THE WORSE DECISION WAS: You made Harming Arrow II hits do 4 hearts each hit, Are you actually trying to make us hate this game so much so we leave it? I actually want a proper answer from you, People don't even Pvp anymore. They just pull out harming arrows and just kill a guy with 3 HITS and we have to eat enchanted apples every second just to keep us from not dying, You are making us lose our resources for nothing but because of your useless decisions, I loved it when the first time harming arrows were added, It was so good and added a whole new level to pvp but now IT IS THE ONLY PVP KIND. When the Harming Arrow II did 2 hearts only, everybody PRAISED the admins, I actually want to do a voting on this. BRING THE OLD DAMAGE BACK, MAKE HARMING ARROW II HITS 2 HEARTS AGAIN AND LET OUR CROPS GROW.

 

Just saying, PoC "helper" The developers put you in charge of these forums so you could take care of the problems the players are having and to help the players solve them, listen to their suggestions and to make better suitable decisions for the players so you can give them a fresh gameplay experience, not Ignore their suggestions, make useless decisions of your own and make the players hate this game because of your decisions and added features, you are making this forums die and if you don't get yourself together, I think people will suggest a new admin who listen. 

You are gonna get yourself in trouble.

Peace.

Elektrika
Elektrika's picture

【︎Kian69】︎ wrote:

PoC helper,What are you trying to do, seriously? Are you trying to intentionally make players leave tis game with your severely useless decisions? Ever since your team or YOURSELF decided to make these useless decisions, The whole forums have been hating on you, have you checked any other posts except for just suggestions or glitches? People are saying your game is dying and there is no point of joining clans or building bases anymore, YOU WOULD KNOW if you checked the problems of other players. all sorts of people are hating on your decisions by making their own comments or posts such as (Modz,Brian,Mystic,Kohen,Filipos,Danny,Scarlet AND MANY MORE PEOPLE YOU WOULD KNOW IF YOU EVER CHECKED)  Don't you want to give all these players that are members of the forums YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR a good gameplay or do you just want to make people pissed? 

FIRST USELESS DECISION OF YOURS WAS: Stopping the Automining, What are you trying to do? You've let players use this for such a while that now your players don't know how to gather resources without it? Fine. We will wander the world and find resources, but guess what? IT ISN'T ENOUGH because you've let so many players abuse this feature and now they are the only ones who can play this game with enough resources, NOT US. 

SECOND USELESS DECISION WAS: Why are you not letting our crops grow? I mean fine, automining is stopped above some coordinates, BUT OUR CROPS IN OUR FARMS AREN'T GROWING ABOVE 350 (My base is at 20k and many other player bases are built there) Did we make our damn bases for nothing? Are you actually just trying to piss us off? YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR US PLAYERS.

THIRD AND PROBABLY THE WORSE DECISION WAS: You made Harming Arrow II hits do 4 hearts each hit, Are you actually trying to make us hate this game so much so we leave it? I actually want a proper answer from you, People don't even Pvp anymore. They just pull out harming arrows and just kill a guy with 3 HITS and we have to eat enchanted apples every second just to keep us from not dying, You are making us lose our resources for nothing but because of your useless decisions, I loved it when the first time harming arrows were added, It was so good and added a whole new level to pvp but now IT IS THE ONLY PVP KIND. When the Harming Arrow II did 2 hearts only, everybody PRAISED the admins, I actually want to do a voting on this. BRING THE OLD DAMAGE BACK, MAKE HARMING ARROW II HITS 2 HEARTS AGAIN AND LET OUR CROPS GROW.

 

Just saying, PoC "helper" The developers put you in charge of these forums so you could take care of the problems the players are having and to help the players solve them, listen to their suggestions and to make better suitable decisions for the players so you can give them a fresh gameplay experience, not Ignore their suggestions, make useless decisions of your own and make the players hate this game because of your decisions and added features, you are making this forums die and if you don't get yourself together, I think people will suggest a new admin who listen. 

You are gonna get yourself in trouble.

Peace.

Dude, u need not worry. They r gonna change the ore regen back. 

BlueTangs Rock3
BlueTangs Rock3's picture

PoC helper wrote:

Please don't leave your base to build new one close to 350 coordinates. We have added a new feature "home point", use it. Also don't stay in one place to wait for restoring minerals, search minerals in the all world.

That's not the point, though you're not telling us to move to the 350 coordinates, with the current way mechanics are, we can't grow crops, or other things if we stay outside of the 350 coordinates, making the game less-playable, so the update is forcing us to move to the 350 coordinates where player greifing rates are much worse than anything out in the 10k-30k coordinates.

This isn't about "home points" this is about our play-ability in general.

Godly Skillz
Godly Skillz's picture

Lol 

Brian
Brian's picture

I know like 5 ghe already wanting to quit because of this and there playing less and less by the day

POCAdmin
POCAdmin's picture

Dear Kian69, these problems will be FIXED next week. Our developers are working on them.

 

Okay I usually don't get on forums unless it's something really urgent and this one truly is. I have a base above 1000:1000, (much likely at the 10ks), I've made an enormous base and farm in it, also a mine that regenerated me lots of ores, Like I mean by lots, Stacks of gold and diamonds, It has recently stopped regenerating every 24 hours, wasting mine and my girlfriend's hours of work into nothing, But I also have an automining system under 1000:1000 and yet it still spawns every 24 hours but that's not my most important mine which I wasted days on. 

Just like my mine, My farm does not even grow anymore, But other farms under 1000:1000 still grow, I'm sorry admins but most of the players make bases above 1 thousand thanks to other players griefing and often finding their bases, NOBODY at all is going to make bases under 1000:1000 unless they want their bases to get raided, most of experienced players in this game make their bases/farms/mines far away and you are destroying everything your players have spent hours building, mining, farming, and if these problems aren't fixed, Your game will be losing lots of those "experienced players" that actually play the game and not sit in spawn all day, If you want us to have the experience of exploring, seeing and trying, let our farms grow what we plant and let our ores regenerate.

Danny
Danny's picture

POCAdmin, this is awesome news, I hope something good comes out of this. Thanks, admins.

Andre-YT
Andre-YT's picture

POCAdmin, What is with the Creative Flowers and the others Redstone Items on Workbench? Btw thx for fixing dispenser finally!

ALITTARY
ALITTARY's picture

Andre-YT wrote:

POCAdmin, What is with the Creative Flowers and the others Redstone Items on Workbench? Btw thx for fixing dispenser finally!

yeah it's pretty cool the stuff is here and I can't wait til they work on it. They stuff is accessible but currently they don't work all the way Redstone dust can't be out up in survival yet and dispensers can open but they don't shoot they just open like a mini chest. Trip words don't do anything either but I the new string physics the first time I placed string on the ground I laughed till I cried it looked hilarious! XD

ALITTARY
ALITTARY's picture

I'm just confused about the home point once you use it is their a way to un-use it like destroy a spawn point what if you don't want to spawn there and want to go back to spawnspawning inside of spawn. The home point doesn't let you set your spawn point in Main spawn like safe zone. What if you use the home point item wouldn't you be stuck ONLY being able to spawn outside of spawn forever? Or does deserving to default settings change your spawn back to the safe zone ? Please respond this is why I haven't tried the home point thing in multiplayer mode yet. I'm scared I would never be able to spawn in the safe again.

Silverflame
Silverflame's picture

ALITTARYBUILDERALAN, The home point can also be a rare drop from peaceful mobs like cocoa beans, I have about 5 unused home points stored in my private chest in case I want to move my base

Silverflame
Silverflame's picture

But no, you can't mine it and put it somewhere else :(

ALITTARY
ALITTARY's picture

Silverflame wrote:

But no, you can't mine it and put it somewhere else :(

wait so once you use a home point you have can never stop using it. 

Elektrika
Elektrika's picture

ALITTARYBUILDERALAN,you can but you need another home point to do it

Silverflame
Silverflame's picture

ALITTARYBUILDERALAN, You will always return to your most recently placed home point after dying, no matter how far away it is... Hey but that's instant teleportation to your base!

Elektrika
Elektrika's picture

I think they should fix the iron respawn bc within the 350 coordinate radius my iron still respawns like crazy lol

Pages