30 posts / 0 new
Last post
火 Kiaɳ 火
火 Kiaɳ 火's picture

Wtf is happening again, ffs. Planet Of Cubes/Planet Of Cubes Premium is taken off of Google Play Store. I suggest everyone get an PlanetCraft account and use that to keep their diamonds/Gold to keep them safe because that is literally the only alt of "Planet Of Cubes" available on Play Store.

May I ask the admins again..What the hell are you thinking?

HAZEM
HAZEM's picture

Same I can not play it anymore

火 Kiaɳ 火
火 Kiaɳ 火's picture

HAZEM,We can still play it, It just isn't on Play Store anymore. 

头P A头
头P A头's picture

They need to stop taking drugs

.·★ ғɪʟɪᴘᴏs ★·.
.·★ ғɪʟɪᴘᴏs ★·.'s picture

FIX CONNECTING BUG 

DELETE THIRD CAMERA OPTION

FIX INVENTORY RESET BUG

FIX SPEED OF WALKING

THERE IS NO POC ON GOOGLE PLAY STORE

FIX LAG PROBLEM

 

DO IT !! DO IT!!

ሸ Alexander Дьявол ሸ
ሸ Alexander Дьявол ሸ's picture

Admins..? More like. GAYMINS

头P A头
头P A头's picture
.·★ ғɪʟɪᴘᴏs ★·.
.·★ ғɪʟɪᴘᴏs ★·.'s picture

I should be admin

Zerow
Zerow's picture

Finally something good

Pariֆ
Pariֆ's picture

The game is sinking

Spartacus Praet...
Spartacus Praetorian Guard GHE's picture

.-. Sad lol first survival craft now planet of cubes

₪ Lilith ₪
₪ Lilith ₪'s picture

Admins have to start taking responsibility.

个人Đēāťh_Çøffīñ人个
个人Đēāťh_Çøffīñ人个's picture

How will I get my stuff in that Id?

火 Kiaɳ 火
火 Kiaɳ 火's picture

个人Đēāťh_Çøffīñ人个,You still can get on Planet Of Cubes if you have it downloaded, give all your stuff on your Planet Of Cubes account to your PlanetCraft account.

个人Đēāťh_Çøffīñ人个
个人Đēāťh_Çøffīñ人个's picture

Ƙɨąɳ ツ,there was still third type of Planet of cubes 

Planet survival but it isn't there anymore. My stuff =(

ϟ'ϟ JɵhɳVɵltâǧê...
ϟ'ϟ JɵhɳVɵltâǧê8Ỉ9 ϟ'ϟ's picture

I downloaded Amazon App store to my Android device and they still have PoC.

-๓σ๔չ-
-๓σ๔չ-'s picture

I swear they better not have deleted the Mac version 

BlueTangs Rock3
BlueTangs Rock3's picture

A version of World of Cubes was deleted as well.

WoC(and a single version of WorldCraft2), and PoC seemed to have three versions of them; a version made by Solverlabs Limited, and version made by PLabs, and another from another developer name.

However, every game under the Solverlabs Limited name seems to be taken off the Google Play store, leaving only two versions of both games left.

BlueTangs Rock3
BlueTangs Rock3's picture

BlueTangs Rock3 wrote:

A version of World of Cubes was deleted as well.

WoC(and a single version of WorldCraft2), and PoC seemed to have three versions of them; a version made by Solverlabs Limited, and version made by PLabs, and another from another developer name.

However, every game under the Solverlabs Limited name seems to be taken off the Google Play store, leaving only two versions of both games left.

and since every game under Solverlabs Limited's name, not just WoC and PoC are removed from the Play Store.

This most likely means that Google Play took them off the store, not by Solverlab's decision.

Lydia Smith
Lydia Smith's picture

So do you think i need to download Planetcraft too? Is it the same? Like will all my stuff already be there? I play only Creative,  and i have been spending more money than i should every month for a few years building my area.  It means alot to me,  I'd die if I lost it... 

Lydia Smith
Lydia Smith's picture

Lydia Smith, i guess if i was smart I'd stop paying all that monthly rent and just build in my own private downloaded map they came out with... Its just that I've spent a ridiculous amount of time on this.. .

BlueTangs Rock3
BlueTangs Rock3's picture

Lydia Smith wrote:

So do you think i need to download Planetcraft too? Is it the same? Like will all my stuff already be there? I play only Creative,  and i have been spending more money than i should every month for a few years building my area.  It means alot to me,  I'd die if I lost it... 

you're stuff won't be there on Planet Craft if you move onto another one of PoC's apps. Though it's kinda the point of these different PoC apps, as they're mostly useful for having alts, and multiple accounts on a single device, and not worrying about the accounts overlapping into each other. Other uses of the alt apps are for more private chests to secure your stuff in(and generally more inventory space and storage), and for friending people that you otherwise probably wouldn't on your main account.

BlueTangs Rock3
BlueTangs Rock3's picture

BlueTangs Rock3 wrote:

Lydia Smith wrote:

So do you think i need to download Planetcraft too? Is it the same? Like will all my stuff already be there? I play only Creative,  and i have been spending more money than i should every month for a few years building my area.  It means alot to me,  I'd die if I lost it... 

you're stuff won't be there on Planet Craft if you move onto another one of PoC's apps. Though it's kinda the point of these different PoC apps, as they're mostly useful for having alts, and multiple accounts on a single device, and not worrying about the accounts overlapping into each other. Other uses of the alt apps are for more private chests to secure your stuff in(and generally more inventory space and storage), and for friending people that you otherwise probably wouldn't on your main account.

However, they all link up to the same server, so if you were playing one of the two Creative mode Multiplayer Servers, or the Survival mode server, than another PoC app would actually keep your builds if you get to their coordinates again.

J-Dog
J-Dog's picture

Omfg PoC Admin im gonna smack you. My acct is email verified so maybe im all good

RedTangs Rock3
RedTangs Rock3's picture

OOOOOOOOOOF!!!!!!!

BlueTangs Rock3
BlueTangs Rock3's picture

Planet Craft is now the only app of PoC still up on the Play Store, every other one is removed from the store.

Lydia Smith
Lydia Smith's picture

I did download the other version from Amazon,  but Amazon doesn't accept debit cards anymore.  Ive been buying stuff from Amazon for years so i dont understand why. Anyway,  so now i dont know how i can keep buying coins to rent my chunks. My name there is Lydianon.  I've got a big area in those islands in the far North East,  (cant think of the areas name at the moment). Also,  my phone is an android so i cant buy in-game coins from Apple/Mac. SO... What can i do if anything? Is whoever is in charge going to connect with GooglePlay again? I would think they'd want to continue to keep getting my rent money Lol

Lydia Smith
Lydia Smith's picture

Its a Mastercard debit card,  so it should be accepted anywhere. ..

Pariֆ
Pariֆ's picture

Still no feedback froms the admins, woooo!!

ϟWHITEϟLIGHTNINGϟ
ϟWHITEϟLIGHTNINGϟ's picture

Lucky the only bug I have is creepers climbing ladders in singleplayer