Planet of Cubes was first released on the February 27, 2014 for android devices, the first version number was 1.0 on Google Play! Then the game was released for apple users on April 7, 2014, the first version number was 1.2.2 on iTunes. Kindle Fire users received the game on the April 8, 2014 with first version number 1.2.2 on Amazon. Android users can download Planet of Cubes v1.2.2 on Getjar App Store, where the game was released on the April 10, 2014.
On May 20, 2016 we have released Planet of Cubes to Amazon Underground Store with v3.0. On June 25, 2016 to Mac Store with v2.3!
At all platforms the history of updates are a little different, so please look below at the Detailed Updates History that sorted by Platforms: iOS, Mac OS, Amazon, Amazon Underground, GooglePlay and Getjar.
- Improved the game performance, fixed game freezing (according to Inmobi)
- Fixed chat color change, changed sent messages logic
- Fixed blurred chat messages
- Fixed burning freezing mobs
- Improved logic with removing arrow
- Fixed shaders: now no pink or violent color of blocks and game world
- Fixed death messages in chat
- Fixed incorrect size of collision box for beetroot blocks
- Decreased Google Play Api level
- Fixed option Enable Cloud
- Fixed bug with incorrect rotate angle of death camera.
- Replaced filtering mode for lava textures (from Bilinear to Point)
- Added new texture of lava