14 posts / 0 new
Last post
Pato
Pato's picture

Hola, vengo a preguntar: ¿Cuál es la posibilidad de que cada mineral se genere en los diferentes biomas? Estoy en un bioma de llanura nevada con pinos y no puedo encontrar diamantes después de haber gastado 3 puntas de diamante y 6 de hierro. No creo. Es solo mala suerte. 

Pato
Pato's picture

Sorry in tips wanted to say peaks of mine (sorry for the faults). I have to improve my Emglish

BlueTangs Rock3
BlueTangs Rock3's picture

Pato wrote:

Sorry in tips wanted to say peaks of mine (sorry for the faults). I have to improve my Emglish

Accoording to Translating it, you want to know how to find your ores, right?

Images: 
BlueTangs Rock3
BlueTangs Rock3's picture

BlueTangs Rock3, in most biomes, the chance of ore minerals spawning in a world chunk/coordinate is the same chance as they have in MineCraft (look in the MineCraft will for that).

However for Emeralds in PoC they can actually spawn in any biome, not just Extreme Hills biomes like in MineCraft. 

Also in certain points of the Deserts, the diamond ores can generate a little bit higher, and there for more spawning opportunities for diamond, thus making deserts the best place to find diamonds by a slight amount.

BlueTangs Rock3
BlueTangs Rock3's picture

BlueTangs Rock3 wrote:

BlueTangs Rock3, in most biomes, the chance of ore minerals spawning in a world chunk/coordinate is the same chance as they have in MineCraft (look in the MineCraft will for that).

However for Emeralds in PoC they can actually spawn in any biome, not just Extreme Hills biomes like in MineCraft. 

Also in certain points of the Deserts, the diamond ores can generate a little bit higher, and there for more spawning opportunities for diamond, thus making deserts the best place to find diamonds by a slight amount.

look at the MineCraft Wiki for finding out the spawn chance of ores, and that'll help a lot with most biomes.

Pato
Pato's picture

Ok very thanks for the information

BlueTangs Rock3
BlueTangs Rock3's picture

Pato wrote:

Ok very thanks for the information

No Problem! :D

Zerow
Zerow's picture
THEEMERALDPICKAXE
THEEMERALDPICKAXE's picture

BlueTangs Rock3,emeralds only seem to spawn in Multiplayer and in Singleplayer I cannot find lapis or redstone

BlueTangs Rock3
BlueTangs Rock3's picture

SL33PL3SS-LEADER OF UNKNOWN wrote:

BlueTangs Rock3,emeralds only seem to spawn in Multiplayer and in Singleplayer I cannot find lapis or redstone

yeah, Singleplayer terrain is different. Instead of it being similar enough to MineCraft terrain like Multiplayer and Private Maps are, it's basically World of Cubes terrain on steroids, Lol. I don't really know whether or not lapis and redstone do generate in Singleplayer (and it wouldn't really effect playability as witches still ocasionally drop redstone dust when killed, and lapis is pretty much usless at the moment), but Emeralds might be limited to Extreme Hills biomes, underground.

UnDeRbLuE
UnDeRbLuE's picture

Pato find caves and go very down to bedrock , there you will find diamonds near lava sources

Pato
Pato's picture

That did, but anyway, thanks for the advice

Pato
Pato's picture

That made

Zyzz Son of Zeus
Zyzz Son of Zeus's picture

Go to those cords 

-100^50

-50^0

0^0

U will find that players already made tunnels  and they dig most of the stone just go deep and down till u reach lava or the black blocks the unbreakable  ones and keep going randomly  inside every tunnel  till u find daimonds and i would like to help but i cant now but i will soon enough!