19 posts / 0 new
Last post
The Lich
The Lich's picture

I will be answering all game-related questions on this thread. Comment with your question and I will try my best.

Zerow
Zerow's picture

Why am i here?

-GHE-MODZ-WARLORD-
-GHE-MODZ-WARLORD-'s picture

When is WW3?

ϟ.ϟϟJøĥήVøltáĝȩ...
ϟ.ϟϟJøĥήVøltáĝȩ8Í9ϟϟ.ϟ's picture

-MODZ-TA-KIANS GUARD-, very soon..

Zerow
Zerow's picture

When will i find da wae?

ЖФJackNoMercyФЖ
ЖФJackNoMercyФЖ's picture

Zerow, u need to find da Queen first 

she knows da wae

Zerow
Zerow's picture

BegForMercy wrote:

Zerow, u need to find da Queen first 

she knows da wae

is kian the queen?

 

ЖФJackNoMercyФЖ
ЖФJackNoMercyФЖ's picture

Zerow, follow da wae and u will find da queen 

Zerow
Zerow's picture

BegForMercy wrote:

Zerow, follow da wae and u will find da queen 

ok click click click click click

The Lich
The Lich's picture

World War 3 will happen when North Korea takes the last cookie in the cookie jar.
Zerow, you are here because you have nothing else to do with your lonely life.
To find da wae, you must forget da wae until da wae remembers you.

Zerow
Zerow's picture

Tsduk wrote:

World War 3 will happen when North Korea takes the last cookie in the cookie jar.
Zerow, you are here because you have nothing else to do with your lonely life.
To find da wae, you must forget da wae until da wae remembers you.

do you know da wae?

The Lich
The Lich's picture

If I don't know da wae, how did I tell you how to find da wae?

BS-SPEARIZE-PG3D
BS-SPEARIZE-PG3D's picture

Will i be depressed when i get rejected?

The Lich
The Lich's picture

Would you like to bring this to private messages, Kohaku, or are you joking? I'm serious.

BS-SPEARIZE-PG3D
BS-SPEARIZE-PG3D's picture

Tsduk,im almost getting into junior high ;-;

Zerow
Zerow's picture

Tsduk wrote:

Would you like to bring this to private messages, Kohaku, or are you joking? I'm serious.

do you know da wae?

Karan
Karan's picture

Does Mac players gets there target locked on there enemies while hitting?

EeveE
EeveE's picture

I know de way , but why do opthers take the long way and get lost in their crap ego on de way

BlueTangs Rock3
BlueTangs Rock3's picture

Did you know that we supposedly have Ostriches, Ibex, Camels, and Scorpions in Survival Singleplayer Deserts now?