65 posts / 0 new
Last post
Andre-YT
Andre-YT's picture

Admin fix this now!Thanks to their Spawn Update where you can mine things from the spawn, VERY many People have lost their Base! also  my Base and all my Things that I have bought over the Years ... And I'm supposed to keep making 200 Videos on YT for them?! Do the Spawn again like before and give my Stuff back they are really pathetic Admin just listen to  Kian but not to the other Problems!!! I want my Stuff back!!!ANSWER QUICKLY ADMIN!!!And if they can't give us our Stuff back, I expect them to allow us to choose a feature for poc , what 2019 is coming!They have been destroyed by their shit spawn update so much built which is more important than a mac update omfg

Sorry for my bad english i hope u understand what i mean...i will let this post forrever alive if he not fix us buildings!!!

Pages

Zerow
Zerow's picture

Stop crying lel

Andre-YT
Andre-YT's picture

Admin  do something against Zerow the Nazi kappa

King
King's picture

Zerow, shut the  fuck up lel

Zerow
Zerow's picture

King,stfu retarded noob ur life is nothing worth

.-Modz-.
.-Modz-.'s picture

Bruh just shut up you say u dont even the play the game but then bitch and whine about a game u dont play and how u lost you ‘base’ even tho u dont play stfu you and your “i want new flower in new update everything else has to wait until i get me flowers” you have the worst ideas just stfu and leave already you inbred fuck

۰Kian۰
۰Kian۰'s picture

.-Modz-., AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH 

"everything has to wait untill i get me flowers"

-Andre

Andre-YT
Andre-YT's picture

【︎Kian69】︎, AHAHAHA

''I have a Girlfriend I've never seen her in Real Life but love her''

-Kian

⋗︎Kohen Caligula⋖︎
⋗︎Kohen Caligula⋖︎'s picture

Andre-YT,Correction! They've met. Also! You are a disgrace to the German Culture for insulting the Nazis and your probably great grandfathers are spitting down on their great grandson for being such a shame for his history. Get out.

J-Dog
J-Dog's picture

⋗︎Kohen Caligula⋖︎, they never met, idk why you guys keep trying to spread that lie. Scarlet told me a very long time ago they never met irl so stop making stuff up

۰Kian۰
۰Kian۰'s picture

J-Dog,DeFiNiTeLy DiD

J-Dog
J-Dog's picture

【︎Kian69】︎, soooo i guess scarlet lied about never meeting you last summer wasnt it? So im supposed to believe you, who lied about having a serious heart disease or something (if only we could be so lucky) over scarlet who has never lied to me once

Zerow
Zerow's picture
Andre-YT
Andre-YT's picture

⋗︎Kohen Caligula⋖︎, haha You don't know me in real Life anything like that you can't say eig garg and why I call them Nazis? I've been in their GHE Server long enough and have played with those and who have enough chop crosses built in poc and hail hidler written and I've done nothing at all with Nazis in Life lol just I can do to any Such people who are just not accepting that or just don't :) And your Words don't hurt me because you all don't know me anyway in real Life and wow my English is so bad prefer to keep working on yours as on mine words :)

Θ๓ΞᏩᏜ
Θ๓ΞᏩᏜ's picture

⋗︎Kohen Caligula⋖︎,wel i can tell ur nazi

Andre-YT
Andre-YT's picture

.-Modz-., Why should i shut up?Should Such a thing hurt me Modz? I let myself be nothing told by Nazis who have no Idea about People!Ohh and I don't have any ideas? I've never heard of yours haha because your Nazi Brain Cells have long since died down im sorry for you :(

.-Modz-.
.-Modz-.'s picture

Andre-YT,lol you autistic fuck i privately message the admins about any ideas i think of or i just tell kian and kian privately messages them because they honestly listen to kian more than any other person btw whats wrong eith being a nazi you criticising someone about what they support or believe in? You uncultured fuck grow some testicles and leave already so we fuck up even more little kids imaginations 

Andre-YT
Andre-YT's picture

.-Modz-.,Since you realize again what kind of underhuman you are and that you don't have a brain autistic people do not know how to deal with underhuman ones like you, but I know this and do so as shout as possible because you deserve nothing better omfg what autists have done to you guys.  Although I'm not sure about you how brain dead  you are omfg and And I am not a Child otherwise would hurt me your Words but only hurt me people who are worth it but not any nazi people who make fun of Autistic people and gay ahaha how pathetic you are i feel really sorry for you :( You really have  a bad Life that you prefer to engage with other People instead of youdevil

⋗︎Kohen Caligula⋖︎
⋗︎Kohen Caligula⋖︎'s picture

Andre-YT,Excuse me but none of what you said just made sense, And don't pull that "English isn't my first language" bullshit on me because I'm Italian and English also isn't my first language, "You really have a bad life you prefer to engage with other people instead of you" makes no sense or proves no point at all other than making yourself look more stupid than you already are, Insulting The Third Reich and calling other people "nazis" is literally another way to prove how stupid you are because of the fact your great grandparents were probably Nazis living in the Nazi era and I make that claim because Hitler has won the elections with 86% of the German citizens voting for him, You are probably making them turn in their grave.

 

I'm Italian with Askhenazi (European Jewish) roots yet I still do think you are stupid for spitting on your history, Now you can take your flowers and show them up your disgraced, uncultured and uneducated arse.

Θ๓ΞᏩᏜ
Θ๓ΞᏩᏜ's picture

.-Modz-.,there is something wrong with being a nazi:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

they dont exist anymore, party is long gone 

.-Modz-.
.-Modz-.'s picture

Θ๓ΞᏩᏜ,you’re definitely retarded then because there still is neo nazis

Θ๓ΞᏩᏜ
Θ๓ΞᏩᏜ's picture

.-Modz-.,then u live in the past

J-Dog
J-Dog's picture

The old BOD base cords are shown on the thumbnail of the part 1 video. It was an honest mistake on the admins part but do you think they will reimburse the items lost? Nope

Andre-YT
Andre-YT's picture

J-Dog, Tf how stupid are they!

Zerow
Zerow's picture

J-Dog,and i lost the biggest wheat farm bcs the admins deleted everything

King
King's picture

Yall need to shut the fuck up and respect an opinion. Pfft,dumbasses

ALITTARYBUILDERALAN
ALITTARYBUILDERALAN's picture

?

BlueTangs Rock3
BlueTangs Rock3's picture

ALITTARYBUILDERALAN wrote:

?

it's weird Andre problems, it's good to ignore these types of posts, lol.

Andre-YT
Andre-YT's picture

BlueTangs Rock3,  Why is it weird?! This are true Problems everyone lost their Base if it was near Spawn!!! Believe me Zerow and Danny to lost their Stuff!!!

Zerow
Zerow's picture

Andre-YT,i didnt lost my stuff i only lost my wheat farm

Danny
Danny's picture

I'm lost is he talking about the spawn shrinking? If so that update was long ago, I lost my chicken farm and chests filled with feather, arrows and food. I have made it all back, I didn't need the admins help. Also what's with all the Nazi propaganda? 

BlueTangs Rock3
BlueTangs Rock3's picture

Danny wrote:

I'm lost is he talking about the spawn shrinking? If so that update was long ago, I lost my chicken farm and chests filled with feather, arrows and food. I have made it all back, I didn't need the admins help. Also what's with all the Nazi propaganda? 

In the beginning like around mid 2016-early 2017, GHE and related clans used to be really Nazi based, thus is probably why Andre refers to them as Nazis, though from what I'm getting from this post, Andre's from German decent supposedly? So I guess it's hypocritical of him or something? That's what I'm getting from this post anyways.

Andre-YT
Andre-YT's picture

BlueTangs Rock3, Noo this has nothing to do with my story at all I just hate it and can't understand how People can be so to me and other People that you are trying to bully me and so on but luckily I don't care what they saylaugh

Danny
Danny's picture

BlueTangs Rock3, oh... thats the dumbest thing I have read so far, how can someone be hypocritical for not supporting nazis. Thanks, for explaining.

BlueTangs Rock3
BlueTangs Rock3's picture

Danny wrote:

BlueTangs Rock3, oh... thats the dumbest thing I have read so far, how can someone be hypocritical for not supporting nazis. Thanks, for explaining.

No Problem, it's quite difficult to understand what's exactly going on with this post at this point, lol.

Andre-YT
Andre-YT's picture

Danny, Yes im talking about the spawn shrinking pls help me on this post admin really need to fix this!Many Players lost their Stuff and on YT they spaming me full with such comments for fix this

BlueTangs Rock3
BlueTangs Rock3's picture

Andre-YT wrote:

Danny, Yes im talking about the spawn shrinking pls help me on this post admin really need to fix this!Many Players lost their Stuff and on YT they spaming me full with such comments for fix this

why are your subscribers spamming your comments about the game's problems? Tell them to report about it on the bug report section of the forums or something, so at least there's a possibility that someone of Solverlabs staff would notice it, lol.

Danny
Danny's picture

Andre-YT, In my opinion this is a problem that we as players have to deal with on our own. Admins can't possibly refund everyone their items. However, if you feel strongly about this matter you should tell other people that agree with you to join the forums and discuss this matter.

BlueTangs Rock3
BlueTangs Rock3's picture

Also I feel like I need to repeat this every time Andre talks about Pocadimin in this context, but Pocadimin doesn't really do the coding I believe, he's really only a Forum admin, and Solverlab's camera account for when they make videos about PoC on their YouTube channel. There's a different group of people who actually code the game, afterall it has been confirmed that Solverlabs has a "small group" of developers, and not a solo developer company, so it's very well that Pocadimin may have little to no control over many things that happen in-game.

Θ๓ΞᏩᏜ
Θ๓ΞᏩᏜ's picture

Am I the only one here that hasn’t had a base raided by admins lol

ALITTARYBUILDERALAN
ALITTARYBUILDERALAN's picture

You made your base inside spawn is what your saying? Andre? 

BlueTangs Rock3
BlueTangs Rock3's picture

ALITTARYBUILDERALAN wrote:

You made your base inside spawn is what your saying? Andre? 

there's a way of getting under that near-surface bedrock layer around the spawns, which makes bases placed there safer from regular base greifing causes, however when spawnzones change, it seems to reset nearby chunks, making bases placed around there vulnerable to being resetted with the chunks around it, and Andre only had these base problems since the spawnzones resetted for the new spawntown structures.

ALITTARYBUILDERALAN
ALITTARYBUILDERALAN's picture

BlueTangs Rock3,oh thanks 

Silverflame
Silverflame's picture

BlueTangs Rock3, Woah that's cool I wish I had known that so I could have explored below the bedrock layer

BlueTangs Rock3
BlueTangs Rock3's picture

Silverflame wrote:

BlueTangs Rock3, Woah that's cool I wish I had known that so I could have explored below the bedrock layer

yeah, you just got to get to the point where the near-surface bedrock layer ends, about a few coordinates outside of the spawnzone border, then dig downwards, and dig towards the direction of spawn, then you have gotten your self under that near-surface bedrock layer. 

ALITTARYBUILDERALAN
ALITTARYBUILDERALAN's picture

BlueTangs Rock3,so the border doesn't infinitely to down it just shields like a cube so you can build under spawn without it saying can't build in border?

Silverflame
Silverflame's picture

ALITTARYBUILDERALAN, I think that might be true... Or there are caves in spawn that are still part of the spawn zone because I often have the xray glitch when teleporting and see caves with lava in them below spawn. That would be a GREAT place to build your base if they weren't part of spawn, especially in an area further out if you really don't want to be found. Omg now I have to try it.

ALITTARYBUILDERALAN
ALITTARYBUILDERALAN's picture

Silverflame,well it would be a great place to make a base but now that we all know this this it might be partially easier to find and more likely for people to take them. Guest could be snooping around looking for hints of where bases could be =+ 

BlueTangs Rock3
BlueTangs Rock3's picture

ALITTARYBUILDERALAN wrote:

BlueTangs Rock3,so the border doesn't infinitely to down it just shields like a cube so you can build under spawn without it saying can't build in border?

No, the spawnzone border goes from sky limit to the bottom bedrock layer, however outside of the spawnzone's boarder, there is a layer of bedrock 1-3 blocks below the surface for a few coordinates radius outside of spawn, which you can get under by digging down where it ends, and digging in the direction of spawn. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Θ๓ΞᏩᏜ
Θ๓ΞᏩᏜ's picture

BlueTangs Rock3 wrote:

Silverflame wrote:

BlueTangs Rock3, Woah that's cool I wish I had known that so I could have explored below the bedrock layer

yeah, you just got to get to the point where the near-surface bedrock layer ends, about a few coordinates outside of the spawnzone border, then dig downwards, and dig towards the direction of spawn, then you have gotten your self under that near-surface bedrock layer. 

generally 10 coordinates out

Zerow
Zerow's picture

When will the admins add more flowers?

Pages