162 posts / 0 new
Last post

Pages

LegendWolf170903.
LegendWolf170903.'s picture

LegendWolf170903. wrote:

Hey! Why don't we make a magical server. It is where magic exists, and your impossible ideas may come true.

so much magic can be put into here! Magic doors, spells, magic bla bla bla.

LegendWolf170903.
LegendWolf170903.'s picture

And now I wanted to send my apologies to Marvel Studios for my naive ideas. I am very sorry.

LegendWolf170903.
LegendWolf170903.'s picture

LegendWolf170903. wrote:

And now I wanted to send my apologies to Marvel Studios for my naive ideas. I am very sorry.

Let's use Ender Pearl instead. 

Michael Cabral
Michael Cabral's picture

*Be able to allow or not friend's TP. (Nowadays we need to unfriend them to be sure they won't TP)

*Be able to write on a special signs block, so we can leave msg in the game.

*Be able to talk in private with strangers without add them first.

*Be able to make our own skins.

*Be able to make a strongest block, tools won't be able to break them! And doors with passwords! Then we can build a really base! (On this game any kind of block are easily broken making doors with no uses at all.

*stop creepers to explode the wall while we are inside! We can't see they coming when we are inside the base! Why they can see us and explode the wall? That is not fair! 

*voice chat at least with friends who are nearby! Can't playing in a cell phone with two app running (discord app)The baterry just vanish!

*be able to craft wool block! Right now we use it just to decorate? There are many materials that came from wool! 

 

BlueTangs Rock3
BlueTangs Rock3's picture

Michael Cabral wrote:

*Be able to allow or not friend's TP. (Nowadays we need to unfriend them to be sure they won't TP)

*Be able to write on a special signs block, so we can leave msg in the game.

*Be able to talk in private with strangers without add them first.

*Be able to make our own skins.

*Be able to make a strongest block, tools won't be able to break them! And doors with passwords! Then we can build a really base! (On this game any kind of block are easily broken making doors with no uses at all.

*stop creepers to explode the wall while we are inside! We can't see they coming when we are inside the base! Why they can see us and explode the wall? That is not fair! 

*voice chat at least with friends who are nearby! Can't playing in a cell phone with two app running (discord app)The baterry just vanish!

*be able to craft wool block! Right now we use it just to decorate? There are many materials that came from wool! 

 

Good news, the canceling of people Teleporting, and signs are things confirmed for the next update! Also Wool is craftable. You can craft a block of white wool with 4 string. Blue wool is also craftable with lapis and white wool. Unless you're referring to making the rest of the dye colors for wool craftable, or adding carpets, beds, and banners(the other uses for wool in MineCraft), then Agreed. Also, they won't add voice chat, or custom skins for privacy and/or safety reasons. Also we already have Discord to talk to friends in games. Also as for the Creeper exploding thing, Agreed as well, those guys need to be fixed! :)

LegendWolf170903.
LegendWolf170903.'s picture

BlueTangs Rock3,does that mean pocadmin chose the winner? OH NO!

BlueTangs Rock3
BlueTangs Rock3's picture

LegendWolf170903. wrote:

BlueTangs Rock3,does that mean pocadmin chose the winner? OH NO!

nah, that was confirmed earlier this week, a few days before this contest, don't worry yet until 2 days from now (when it's May 30th), Lol

Michael Cabral
Michael Cabral's picture

BlueTangs Rock3, there is no option to craft a block of white wool... how do u do that? I couldn't find any option about it at workbench. Rabbit leather? Is useful for what? The game should have a book telling what things can be craft into what things...

BlueTangs Rock3
BlueTangs Rock3's picture

Michael Cabral wrote:

BlueTangs Rock3, there is no option to craft a block of white wool... how do u do that? I couldn't find any option about it at workbench. Rabbit leather? Is useful for what? The game should have a book telling what things can be craft into what things...

you find the wool crafting recipe here:

Images: 
BlueTangs Rock3
BlueTangs Rock3's picture

BlueTangs Rock3 wrote:

Michael Cabral wrote:

BlueTangs Rock3, there is no option to craft a block of white wool... how do u do that? I couldn't find any option about it at workbench. Rabbit leather? Is useful for what? The game should have a book telling what things can be craft into what things...

you find the wool crafting recipe here:

and here's what rabbit leather/ rabbit hide is used for:

Images: 
Michael Cabral
Michael Cabral's picture

BlueTangs Rock3,yes u all right, but once u got white wool (after u cut off a sheep) u don't use it for nothing! The option u show is about the neather, if u have 4 of that, u can have a block of wool, to decorate.... I don't wanna decorate! I wanna survive!

BlueTangs Rock3
BlueTangs Rock3's picture

Michael Cabral wrote:

BlueTangs Rock3,yes u all right, but once u got white wool (after u cut off a sheep) u don't use it for nothing! The option u show is about the neather, if u have 4 of that, u can have a block of wool, to decorate.... I don't wanna decorate! I wanna survive!

wool's meant as a decoration block, even in MineCraft, where wool's used for way more things (such as colored wool, carpets, banners, and beds), it's still really only meant as decoration. The only practical, non-decorational uses for wool in MineCraft are beds, as furnace feul, and as a block to fill up a whole if you don't care about what block you're using. In PoC, it's even less practical, and is a decoration only block at the moment.

BlueTangs Rock3
BlueTangs Rock3's picture

BlueTangs Rock3 wrote:

Michael Cabral wrote:

BlueTangs Rock3,yes u all right, but once u got white wool (after u cut off a sheep) u don't use it for nothing! The option u show is about the neather, if u have 4 of that, u can have a block of wool, to decorate.... I don't wanna decorate! I wanna survive!

wool's meant as a decoration block, even in MineCraft, where wool's used for way more things (such as colored wool, carpets, banners, and beds), it's still really only meant as decoration. The only practical, non-decorational uses for wool in MineCraft are beds, as furnace feul, and as a block to fill up a whole if you don't care about what block you're using. In PoC, it's even less practical, and is a decoration only block at the moment.

also what does that have to do with the Nether?

LegendWolf170903.
LegendWolf170903.'s picture

Michael Cabral,technology doesn't really exist in nature.  You can have passwords doors if you could tell me how to make one with wood and other materials.

The game should be as close to reality as possible, and we can't have passwords doors in the forest . Weird!

LegendWolf170903.
LegendWolf170903.'s picture

LegendWolf170903. wrote:

Michael Cabral,technology doesn't really exist in nature.  You can have passwords doors if you could tell me how to make one with wood and other materials.

The game should be as close to reality as possible, and we can't have passwords doors in the forest . Weird!

please don't misunderstand me, your idea is no rubbish

Michael Cabral
Michael Cabral's picture

LegendWolf170903.,If u think magic isn't goo as well! We can make a KEY to the doors! We just need an extra material that should be easy or not be destroyed by others! Iron blocks shouldn't be destroyed by a pickaxe.... that is what a meant. Also trapdoor can't be placed at the same block that contains a ladder... can u guys fix that in this next update. I need to use a stairs to have a trapdoor but if I wanna use ladder it won't be possible. Ladder matches with trapdoor, doesn anyone here didn't get a house tree before? On the top of the ladder we got a trapdoor! We can't do it at PoC... so sad...

BlueTangs Rock3
BlueTangs Rock3's picture

Michael Cabral wrote:

LegendWolf170903.,If u think magic isn't goo as well! We can make a KEY to the doors! We just need an extra material that should be easy or not be destroyed by others! Iron blocks shouldn't be destroyed by a pickaxe.... that is what a meant. Also trapdoor can't be placed at the same block that contains a ladder... can u guys fix that in this next update. I need to use a stairs to have a trapdoor but if I wanna use ladder it won't be possible. Ladder matches with trapdoor, doesn anyone here didn't get a house tree before? On the top of the ladder we got a trapdoor! We can't do it at PoC... so sad...

would make sense for iron blocks to be mined by a pickaxe, since all other iron type blocks, including it's ore, are mined by pickaxes, and even blocks such as obsidian are mined somewhat easily by an iron or diamond pickaxe too(however only the diamond pickaxes will actually collect the obsidian when mined afterwards).

BlueTangs Rock3
BlueTangs Rock3's picture

BlueTangs Rock3 wrote:

Michael Cabral wrote:

LegendWolf170903.,If u think magic isn't goo as well! We can make a KEY to the doors! We just need an extra material that should be easy or not be destroyed by others! Iron blocks shouldn't be destroyed by a pickaxe.... that is what a meant. Also trapdoor can't be placed at the same block that contains a ladder... can u guys fix that in this next update. I need to use a stairs to have a trapdoor but if I wanna use ladder it won't be possible. Ladder matches with trapdoor, doesn anyone here didn't get a house tree before? On the top of the ladder we got a trapdoor! We can't do it at PoC... so sad...

would make sense for iron blocks to be mined by a pickaxe, since all other iron type blocks, including it's ore, are mined by pickaxes, and even blocks such as obsidian are mined somewhat easily by an iron or diamond pickaxe too(however only the diamond pickaxes will actually collect the obsidian when mined afterwards).

also, you would need to have the trapdoor one block above the ladder(put the trapdoor on the top of the passage way, and have the highest ladder be one block below it). To make it on top of the ladder, you would have to open the trapdoor, and jump when you're at the top of highest ladder block. So that's the way to work around it. Ladders and trapdoors can't be in the same block though, due to the fact that they would be completing for the same block space, which is impossible for them to do, so you can't place a ladder on the same block as a trapdoor, and vise versa.

Michael Cabral
Michael Cabral's picture

BlueTangs Rock3, you missed chemical class! What we take from minning place is pure iron... we melt them to become iron, no more stones, but just  a block of a iron! It's not a block of stone with some iron, but a IRON BLOCK... so it does make sense to have a life for iron block as same as we have in our tools, sword, pickaxe, hoe...

BlueTangs Rock3
BlueTangs Rock3's picture

Michael Cabral wrote:

BlueTangs Rock3, you missed chemical class! What we take from minning place is pure iron... we melt them to become iron, no more stones, but just  a block of a iron! It's not a block of stone with some iron, but a IRON BLOCK... so it does make sense to have a life for iron block as same as we have in our tools, sword, pickaxe, hoe...

man, I'm just talking about game consistency over here, Lol.

Michael Cabral
Michael Cabral's picture

LegendWolf170903., all right, make a magic spell door! A magic that we can make the block stones strongest and a door that can be opened by speed words created by the players...

Michael Cabral
Michael Cabral's picture

Michael Cabral, magic words*

LegendWolf170903.
LegendWolf170903.'s picture

Michael Cabral wrote:

LegendWolf170903., all right, make a magic spell door! A magic that we can make the block stones strongest and a door that can be opened by speed words created by the players...

my idea is to make a magical survival server, where this innocent ( or naive) idea of magical doors can come true in poc! It is my imagination.

Michael Cabral
Michael Cabral's picture

LegendWolf170903., spell words*

ΔδαякεsтsσυℓΔ
ΔδαякεsтsσυℓΔ's picture

Poc admin pls i beg of u reply me. please fix my old account's fly glitch bug i wanna use my chest just once so i can take out stuff and please remove jump button from between dpad and put camera change option in settings because sometimes accidental unwanted swipes change screen which is very uncomfortable. Thanks so much ill be very thankful if u consider my ideas and requests.

BlueTangs Rock3
BlueTangs Rock3's picture

ΔδαякεsтsσυℓΔ wrote:

Poc admin pls i beg of u reply me. please fix my old account's fly glitch bug i wanna use my chest just once so i can take out stuff and please remove jump button from between dpad and put camera change option in settings because sometimes accidental unwanted swipes change screen which is very uncomfortable. Thanks so much ill be very thankful if u consider my ideas and requests.

wait, we still have that fly problem?

Michael Cabral
Michael Cabral's picture

I REALLY would like to have a panic room in my base! There are too many hackers, so if I got a place where people won't be able to destroy it! I would be awesome! An iron door and I can make a key for that door! I can give the key to my friends. If u have the key u can get in! At history, a long time ago there was a city that people couldn't destroy their wall before Christ I guess, I think in the Bible. Make difference levels for iron, stone, wood... come on! Does anyone also know the story about the 3 pigs and the bad wolf? If the bad wolf was in the POC game it could eat all the 3 pigs! So the meaning of lazy and hardworking would be useless...! (This is also an answer to the guy who want more reality in the game where we can  potion and wiches, he made a comment telling me password can't be done, all right, so make a key for those doors and iron staff should be breakable! They should have life same as our tools at least! 

Michael Cabral
Michael Cabral's picture

Michael Cabral, I typed wrong! Just correcting what I wrote

* there is a city was building at B.C times! The city was strong and famous about its walls! (More reality for the guy who wrote the comment telling me about the password, all right this city is in history and that already exist key for those doors)

* a game that have big spiders, creepers exploding behind the walls, a tall and very thin black guy who got a x-man power (he can teleport) and potions  that make u invisiable and jump high! It's defiantly very reality!!!! WHY I CANT HAVE MY PASSWORDS DOORS? Are u AGAINST TECNOLOGY in the game? So GIVE me a spell door or a key!!! And give life to the iron block same as we have for the tools. Iron block should not explode by TNT just once, it should have more than one explosion to destroy it! 

Ps: I should be able to edit the comments answers as well! So I will never write more than one comments when I see a mistake from my others comments...

BlueTangs Rock3
BlueTangs Rock3's picture

Michael Cabral wrote:

Michael Cabral, I typed wrong! Just correcting what I wrote

* there is a city was building at B.C times! The city was strong and famous about its walls! (More reality for the guy who wrote the comment telling me about the password, all right this city is in history and that already exist key for those doors)

* a game that have big spiders, creepers exploding behind the walls, a tall and very thin black guy who got a x-man power (he can teleport) and potions  that make u invisiable and jump high! It's defiantly very reality!!!! WHY I CANT HAVE MY PASSWORDS DOORS? Are u AGAINST TECNOLOGY in the game? So GIVE me a spell door or a key!!! And give life to the iron block same as we have for the tools. Iron block should not explode by TNT just once, it should have more than one explosion to destroy it! 

Ps: I should be able to edit the comments answers as well! So I will never write more than one comments when I see a mistake from my others comments...

Actually, they kinda are, Solverlabs said numerous times that they would like their game to stay around medieval or natural concepts. Redstone contraptions would most likely be the farthest they'll go with technology.

Michael Cabral
Michael Cabral's picture

BlueTangs Rock3, all right. Forget about the passwords ok, too much tecnology for u iphoneboy. Just give me the "key" and more strongest materials that won't be easy to be blow up. ( keys started at the same moment when first locks appeared in ancient Babylon and Egypt cities, a kind of 6 thousand ago! Wanna more medieval than that Mr.Game of thrones?) I am starting to think you are the bad wolf, u wanna to keep things easies him? Easy to invade and easy to steal, right? Why to spend hours looking for iron? It won't make so differences...

I just would like to keep the 3 pigs alive (that story about bad wolf and 3 pigs means a lot, different between lazy and hardworking shouldnt be forgot in a virtual game) u wanna reality right? So brings humans philosophy reality to the game as well.

Michael Cabral
Michael Cabral's picture

Michael Cabral, you wanna to keep the things easy, hun?* 

Michael Cabral
Michael Cabral's picture

What I am trying to say is that;

it doesn't matter how long u have been minning looking for iron... any player can break stone, wood, dirty, iron, gold, diomond walls with their hands. So the hours of working are not being reconigze by the Planet of Cube rules, it's doesn't matter if you are lazy or hardworking player, on the end your house will be blow up by a bad wolf...

Michael Cabral
Michael Cabral's picture

At the Planet of Cube rules, the 3 pig are dead! (I hope the next update came to recognize our hours of hardworking)

Michael Cabral
Michael Cabral's picture

Iron blocks should be strongest! It would need more than 3 explosions to destroy it! 

Iron doors should be strongest as well and should also have keys! Be open by the player who got the key!

 

Add video: 
Michael Cabral
Michael Cabral's picture

.

Add video: 
Michael Cabral
Michael Cabral's picture

That is me running in the trailer of that movie ! When blue armo guys come to my base and I scream to them "take everything u wanna and get out of my base!"

Michael Cabral
Michael Cabral's picture

Michael Cabral, at 1:10 of the video defiantly is my action when I see dimond armo people at my base!

LegendWolf170903.
LegendWolf170903.'s picture

Michael Cabral,should we trust you?

Michael Cabral
Michael Cabral's picture

LegendWolf170903., ?! hun?! Trust me for what? I am just asking for strong materials (things that can not be breakable by hands or blow up by TNT easily) to build my Panic Room at my base! (it doesnt need to creat other materials, just make iron block strong as they are supposed to be)

BlueTangs Rock3
BlueTangs Rock3's picture

Michael Cabral wrote:

LegendWolf170903., ?! hun?! Trust me for what? I am just asking for strong materials (things that can not be breakable by hands or blow up by TNT easily) to build my Panic Room at my base! (it doesnt need to creat other materials, just make iron block strong as they are supposed to be)

maybe there can be a steal block, it could be like an obsidian strength block, that can be crafted by combining iron ingots with some other certain ores to create steel. It could bring an opportunity for new ores, as hardly any of the needed ores are in PoC, except for iron ore, and coal ore(for carbon steel).

Images: 
BlueTangs Rock3
BlueTangs Rock3's picture

BlueTangs Rock3 wrote:

Michael Cabral wrote:

LegendWolf170903., ?! hun?! Trust me for what? I am just asking for strong materials (things that can not be breakable by hands or blow up by TNT easily) to build my Panic Room at my base! (it doesnt need to creat other materials, just make iron block strong as they are supposed to be)

maybe there can be a steal block, it could be like an obsidian strength block, that can be crafted by combining iron ingots with some other certain ores to create steel. It could bring an opportunity for new ores, as hardly any of the needed ores are in PoC, except for iron ore, and coal ore(for carbon steel).

Images: 
Michael Cabral
Michael Cabral's picture

BlueTangs Rock3,cool! Panic room it will be possible

pocadmin
pocadmin's picture

OMG guys, you are all so creative! I am so happy to read all of your ideas.

P.S.The winner will be choosen tomorrow smiley It will be very hard to do! 

LegendWolf170903.
LegendWolf170903.'s picture

pocadmin, thank you. 

LegendWolf170903.
LegendWolf170903.'s picture

Summary of my ideas:

1. Binoculars

2. Ender crystal( or ended pearl) 

3. Security panel

4. Magical server.

All of these are mentioned before.

BlueTangs Rock3
BlueTangs Rock3's picture

Some simple things that I can think of are:

•When feeding sheared sheep wheat, they should regrow their wool, as if they were eating grass.

•Chickens would sometimes also drop feathers while alive, but it takes significantly more minutes for chickens to drop them, than it takes for chickens to lay eggs.

•make pigs have a rare leather drop chance

•rabbits should be breedable by dandelions(yellow flowers), as well as the carrots, like in MineCraft.

•female zombies should also have an adult variant, rather than just having the baby zombies have a female variant (it's halfway there).

•Husks, Wolves, Ocelots, Zombie Pigmen, Silverfish, and Iron Golems should all be added into the main Survival Multiplayer Server, rather than only the Singleplayer mode. All of those mobs are already in PoC, but just not the main Survival Server.

•Cocoa beans should have a 1/200(0.5%) chance to be obtained by mining jungle tree leaves (the same chance that an apple has by mining oak leaves), until Cocoa bean Pod crop blocks are added to PoC's Jungle terrain.

•Gravel could have a rare chance of dropping quartz, allowing you to obtain quartz in PoC before adding Nether Quartz Ore to the game, thus allowing the various Quartz block types(Quartz block, Chiseled Quartz, Quartz Pillar, Quartz stair, and Quartz slab) to be obtainable, with the only catch being that you'ld have to mine a lot of gravel, which is a block that people don't really normally mine a good amount of anyways, so it would be for the better.

•an iron or diamond hoe should make a grass or fern block have a rare chance of dropping a carrot, or potato. It's not that Overpowered, since you need to have an iron or diamond hoe for it to work, it's a rare chance, carrots and potatoes aren't really a rare resource, and we already got Glitches that allow players to make exploited infinite diamond farms with little effort, so allowing a high material tier hoe obtain carrots and potatoes from grass/ferns should be ok.

•the placeholder nether/potion ingredient mob drops, (glowstone, netherwart, magma cream, blaze rods, and ghast tear) should only drop from Witches, Endermen, Zombie Pigmen (from Singleplayer currently), Blazes (from Singleplayer in the next update), until those item's proper ways of being obtained are added, as Zombie Pigmen and Blazes are PoC's current Nether mobs, Witches dropping some of the potion ingredients makes some sense, and Endermen are uncommon enough, this would also help fix the constant inventory problems caused by Zombies and spiders filling your inventory with netherwart, also potion ingredients are meant to have some time and effort spent into obtaining them, not something to get on your first or second Zombie kill.

•animals could "eat" the food items they breed with if thrown on the ground, and it'll give them a percent chance (the percentage varies for each mob type) for them to become willing to breed(randomly activating love mode every so often, until the animal actually gets to breed with another willing animal that also just so happens to be in lovemode, or the animal ends up dying somehow.

After the willing animal breeds, it will no longer be willing, and would have to look for more food items on the ground to become willing again.

The animals will not always be willing after they "eat" the food on the ground though, resulting in them usually needing multiple food items on the ground to activate willing mode, but when they are in willing mode, they won't "eat" any more food items on the ground until they aren't in willing mode anymore. Of course if you want your animals to breed right away, you can still always feed them by hand.

Also the animals would roam the world, breaking mushrooms, grass, ferns, and dry shrubs for food items to "eat", with animals like sheep, cows, pigs, and rabbits making those plants(grass/ferns/dry shrubs) drop themselves(like mining them with shears would do) rather than the seeds, or stick (if dry shrub) that the player or chicken would get if breaking those plants.

Also, the animals would have a slightly higher variety of diet if the food is on the ground rather than being fed by hand, for example: the sheep, cows, pigs, and rabbits can "eat" grass, fern, dry shrub, mushroom, and flower and sapling items(despite them not actually actively breaking flowers or saplings, since flowers are more decoration type blocks, and saplings are for wood farms, so if they actively destroyed them, it would be a noticable type of greifing), as well as them being able to eat apples, melon slices, sugarcane, or pumpkin items(though they wouldn't be actively breaking leaves, sugarcane, melons, or pumpkins), while if feeding the animals by hand, you would still have to feed the animals what the currently eat. These mechanics would allow somewhat automatic animal farms, and for animals to naturally breed in the wild.

Karan
Karan's picture

Y'all were supposed to express the upcoming  features in a creative wsy or how can u use upcoming update suggestions of what should be added -_-

BlueTangs Rock3
BlueTangs Rock3's picture

Karan wrote:

Y'all were supposed to express the upcoming  features in a creative wsy or how can u use upcoming update suggestions of what should be added -_-

that's what I've been trying to do. :) First I have a suggestion for a interesting new mob that wouldn't be too extreme, but also with a little amount of complexity to them(the Ants Suggestion on Page 1), and then I also had a list of some ways to improve some smaller existing features, such as mob breeding, mob drops, and ways for placeholder drops to make sense, on page 2. :)

RedTangs Rock3
RedTangs Rock3's picture

Dimensions:

Add dimensions like the Nether and the End. Also here's the thing to either get to the Nether you need a special item you need to craft out of obsidian and also another way to get to the Nether is by building an obsidian portal and also another way is by having a spawn under Overworld spawns that can teleport you to Nether spawns. Mobs that can be in the Nether can be Zombie Pigman, Demons, Blazes, Ghasts, Nether Dragons

 

The Nether Mobs/Bosses

 

Zombie Pigman: They spawn with a golden sword and when killed drop gold nuggets or golden sword or rotten flesh they have the average mob hp and they also have a baby version called Baby Zombie Pigman which are the miniature version of Zombie Pigman and they drop the same items and have the same items as Zombie Pigman but they have half the health of the adults. Baby Zombie Pigman in the overworld can ride chickens and become Chicken Jockeys

 

Demons: They are red flying mobs in the Nether and they have bows that shoot flaming arrows. They have 16 hp and they can attack from 10 blocks away. There can also be a King Demon which could be a boss. When you kill a Demon it could drop a bow, blaze rod, and some arrows. Demons can lose half of their hf if they are thrown a water bottle.

 

King Demon: Has a crown representing its a King and they live and spawn in a Demon Fortress when you fight them you also have to fight his 3 guards. When you break into the throne room you have to fight a series of his guards to enter the fortress or castle. He has the hp of 6 2/3 demons and he is very strong. He has a gold sword in 1 of his hands and a bow that fires flaming arrows in the other. He can also shoot fireballs out of his mouth and when u throw a water bottle at him its takes away 4 hp. Once you kill him you will get his bow which is called The Devil's Bow and you will also get the King Demons: Demon Armor and also he will drop his Demon Crown which I will talk about later

Blazes: They spawn in Nether Fortresses and have spawners that spawn them. They have the average mob hp and they are deadly in groups. Blazes drop Blaze rods and rarely they drop Blaze Powder. Blazes can also spawn in the Demon Fortress as guards for the castle

 

Blaze King: Blaze Kings can spawn in Blaze Hills where there is a village of Blazes living there. Blaze Kings have the hp of 10 Blazes and are hard to kill. Once you enter the village the Blaze King will target you and start firing fireballs. Blaze Kings can fire 3 fireballs in 5 seconds. Blazes will follow the Blaze King once they see him in range. Blaze Kings will sometimes leave the village randomly and go off with a bunch of Blazes trailing after him(He spawns back to his Village 5 minutes after he left and his followers get reset). One you kill him a chest will drop with a bunch of blaze rods, glowstone, nether quartz, and the most important The Fire Rod which I will get too later

 

The Pig King: The Pig King is a boss that spawns in the Nether with a bunch of Zombie Pigman. Pig Kings can spawn in a Pigman Village Fortress. You must first enter the village and soon enter the fortress and fight 3 Pigman guards with diamond chest plates. Then you must break into his Chamber and fight him and his spawning zombie pigman assistant. The Pig King has the health of 8 1/2 zombie pigman. He can be damaged with health potions and he is very powerful and will stop chasing the player once he is outside the village. The Pig King drops a bunch of exp and once you defeat him a chest spawns with a bunch of loot like Diamonds, Gold ingots, iron ingots, emeralds and the best of all The Pig King's Crown which I will talk about later and how it could work

 

Ghasts: They are flying mobs that shoot fireballs at you. Rarely they could have Zombie Pigman riding them with a saddle. They have 5 hearts(notice i didn't say HP) They are very deadly and can guard Pigman Villages, Nether Fortresses, Blaze Hills, and Demon Fortresses. They drop ghast tears

Wither Skeletons: Spawn in the Nether City and in Nether Fortresses they are very deadly and they are naturally equipped with a stone sword. They have 10 hearts and can collect items on the floor. They are very defensive and will attack any player on sight. Skeletons can also spawn in the Wither City and Nether Fortresses supporting Wither Skeletons. Wither Skeletons and Skeletons can also be supporting the Nether Dragon Wither Skeletons can also drop Wither Skeleton Skulls rarely. There is a 2.5% chance it will drop a skull. Wither Skeletons can drop bones and coal also

 

Nether City: They are the home of the Nether Dragon and the HQ of a bunch of Nether Mobs. When you try to enter the city you will have to get past Demons guarding the walls. Once you break into the fortress you must fight Wither Skeletons, Skeletons, Zombie Pigman, Blazes, Ghasts, Demons to break into the Nether Castle. Once u enter the Nether Castle you will fight a series of Mini Bosses like a squad of Zombie Pigman, A group of 3 demons, and the last mini boss will be

 

The Pig King: The Pig King is a boss that spawns in the Nether with a bunch of Zombie Pigman. Pig Kings can spawn in a Pigman Village Fortress. You must first enter the village and soon enter the fortress and fight 3 Pigman guards with diamond chest plates. Then you must break into his Chamber and fight him and his spawning zombie pigman assistant. The Pig King has the health of 8 1/2 zombie pigman. He can be damaged with health potions and he is very powerful and will stop chasing the player once he is outside the village. The Pig King drops a bunch of exp and once you defeat him a chest spawns with a bunch of loot like Diamonds, Gold ingots, iron ingots, emeralds and the best of all The Pig King's Crown which I will talk about later and how it could work

Ghasts: They are flying mobs that shoot fireballs at you. Rarely they could have Zombie Pigman riding them with a saddle. They have 5 hearts(notice i didn't say HP) They are very deadly and can guard Pigman Villages, Nether Fortresses, Blaze Hills, and Demon Fortresses. They drop ghast tears

 

Wither Skeletons: Spawn in the Nether City and in Nether Fortresses they are very deadly and they are naturally equipped with a stone sword. They have 10 hearts and can collect items on the floor. They are very defensive and will attack any player on sight. Skeletons can also spawn in the Wither City and Nether Fortresses supporting Wither Skeletons. Wither Skeletons and Skeletons can also be supporting the Nether Dragon Wither Skeletons can also drop Wither Skeleton Skulls rarely. There is a 2.5% chance it will drop a skull. Wither Skeletons can drop bones and coal also

 

Nether City: They are the home of the Nether Dragon and the HQ of a bunch of Nether Mobs. When you try to enter the city you will have to get past Demons guarding the walls. Once you break into the fortress you must fight Wither Skeletons, Skeletons, Zombie Pigman, Blazes, Ghasts, Demons, and Nethermen(The Enderman of the Nether) to break into the Nether Castle. Once u enter the Nether Castle you will fight a series of Mini Bosses like a squad of Zombie Pigman, A group of 3 demons, and the last mini boss will be a giant Nether Golem boss that is strong as 1   iron golem. Once you kill the Nether Golem you must be ready for the real battle the battle you have been waiting for

 

The Nether Dragon: The Final Boss and the Main Boss of the Nether. Has the same amount of health as the Ender Dragon and has Nethermen helping it. Once you break into the Dragon Chamber you must prepare for a massive battle. Nethemen are really fast and when they see you they will attack. They will defend the Nether Dragon. There are Nether Crystals healing the Nether Dragon you must destroy them to stop the Nether Dragon from healing itself. The Nether Dragon has different attacks. It shoots out fire and it also shoots out fireballs. Nether Dragons also spawn 3 Baby Nether Dragons when they roar that attack the player but each baby Nether Dragon has 4 hearts. There are some Nether Crystals that are surrounded by Nether Brick fences that you will have to climb up using cobblestone and destroy. Once your able to stop the Dragon from healing now you can fight it. The Nether Dragon can spawn more Nethermen when needed and it can also spawn baby Nether Dragons. Once you kill the Nether Dragon it will drop a ton of exp and it will drop the Nether Dragon egg which can be collected with pistons. Then a portal of bedrock will spawn which you can return to the Overworld with. The Nether Dragon will also drop a bunch of brewing items like glowstone, nether wart, magma cream, and the best item it drops is the Dragon Heart.

 

Nethermen: They spawn randomly in the nether and sometimes the overworld and they are really fast. They have a 3 second running cooldown that will not let them run fast for 3 seconds and that's when you can attack them. They have the same health as Endermen and they are supporters of the Nether Dragon and they mostly live in the Nether City.

 

Boss Respawn: Each Boss can respawn every 5 days they are killed. Except for the Nether Dragon because the Nether Crystals will need to be put back for it to respawn.

 

Lavafish: Are fish that swim in the lava of the Nether and they are deadly in groups. They swim in packs of 3-4 when they spawn and can join with other groups. They have the same health as Silverfish and they leap out and attack the player when they get near lava. They drop 1 Lavafish when killed and some exp. If they don't reach lava in 8.5 seconds they will start losing hearts.

 

Magma Blocks: Are the slimes of the Nether and when killed they drop 1 Magma Cream which can be used for brewing. They are like slimes and act like slimes.

 

Nether Lizards: Spawn in packs of 4 and attack the player randomly and can camouflage with their surroundings. Have 6 hearts each and are fast and run away when low on health.

 

The End Mobs/Bosses

 

Intro: You are teleported to the End and are ready to fight your way through the Ender Bridge and fight the Ender Dragon in his Island. But first you must fight the guardians of the Ender Dragon on the island and the End Bridge. You have 2 of your friends behind you armed with swords and weapons and supplies for this battle. You nod to your friend and run to the bridge.

 

Endermen: They guard the End Dimension and guard every part of it alongside the Guardians of the End.  They spawn sometimes in the Overworld. Drop Ender Pearls when killed sometimes

 

Skelimen: A Guardian of the End and is very powerful. Holds a spear and is on the End Bridge. Can teleport very fast and attack in stealth. Is very flexible and fast. Skelimen is a Skeleton Enderman and his health is composed of 5 ½ endermen. He can throw his spear and it will come back to him(Like the trident) Once he is killed a key will drop and it will let you cross into the next part of the End. The End City. You need to open a gate with the key to go to the next part of the End. Once you open the gate a portal will be there taking you to the next level of the End.

 

King Endermen: The King of the Endermen and the 2nd Guardian of the End. He is located on the tallest tower of the End City. He is very strong but slow and has a 10 second teleporting cooldown. He holds 2 swords one diamond and the other one purple. He can jump very high and can cause a shock wave causing you to stop moving. He can throw his swords and he will run to grab them. He can teleport but then he will have to wait 10 seconds until he can teleport again. King Endermen is strong as 1 ⅓ Skelimen. Once you kill him he drops a key letting you enter the next part of the End: The Ender Fortress

 

Queen Enderman: The strongest of the Guardians and is the leader of the End. She guards the portal to the Dragon Isle and is very powerful. She is as strong as 12 ⅔ Enderman and she has armor which makes it harder to kill her. She has a long sword and when she tries to strike the player and misses it stuns her giving u a chance to attack. She has purple armor and a crown on her head and she is able to fly. When she's flying she can make a forcefield for 4 seconds then she will have a cooldown for 15 seconds until she can make another forcefield. You can shoot her with arrows when she's in  the sky without a forcefield. She will even use a forcefield as a shield to block sword attacks and potions and arrows. Once she is killed she will drop a Dragon Key which will take you to the Dragon Island.

 

The Ender Dragon: Has same health as the Nether Dragon but has more attacks. The Ender Dragon has Endermen supporting her underneath. She has Ender Crystals healing her and she is very hostile. The Ender Dragon will start spitting out fire each time you destroy an Ender Crystal. The beginning is the same as the Nether Dragon but then after you destroy all of them the real fight begins. The Ender Dragon can shoot rapid fireballs 10 per 4 seconds and she can cause lightning to fall from the sky. She can control Endermen and send them to attack you. Each of these attacks have a 10 second cooldown. When the Ender Dragon wastes one of them she uses another attack. The Ender Dragon can spit out fire and can spawn more Endermen. The Ender Dragon can be hit with arrows and when she goes to the ground she can be hit with a sword. Her attacks can be blocked with a shield and when she dies a bedrock portal leading to the exit of the Overworld will spawn. And an Ender Dragon egg will spawn on top of it(It can be collected with pistons). The Ender Dragon will drop a ton of exp(70 levels of Exp same as the Nether Dragon) and that was the fight. You can spawn the Ender Dragon again but once you exit the End you will need to wait 5 days until you can go back because everything needs to be restored. The End isn't just bosses tho it has other stuff also. When you return to the End you have to fight the Guardians again if you want to respawn the Ender Dragon.

 

Shulkers: Hide and live in the Outer Islands of the End and the End City. They hide themselves in their shell and have 15 hearts and when inside the shell have 10 armor points. They can shoot out a Shulker Bullet which will follow the player and when they hit the player will make them levitate. They will drop Shulker Shells(60% chance of dropping it) when killed. Shulker Shells can be used to make Shulker Boxes to store items.

 

Endermites: Are the Silverfish of the End and have a 5% chance of spawning from an Ender Pearl. Endermen are usually hostile to them and Endermites are hostile to almost every mob and player. Endermites have a 5.8% chance of spawning in the End City and are very small and have 4 hearts(8 health points)

 

Ender Knights: Are Endermen in armor and they hold purple swords and a shield. They have the same health as Endermen but with armor. They guard gates and the End City and sometimes spawn on the Bridge.  They can drop Ender Pearls when killed and sometimes Ender Armor(3.5% chance)

 

Ender Wolves: Live on the Outer Islands of the End and are Neutral. They cannot be tamed but they are hostile to endermites and Endermen. They have the same health as wolves but are faster.

 

Ender Golems: Can be found in the End City and are powerful and have the same health as Iron Golems and Nether Golems. They can teleport up and fall down to cause a shockwave for 4 seconds stunning the player. They swing their arms down to attack the player. They drop 1 Ender Pearl and sometimes  3 Ender Ingot when killed.

 

Outer Islands: Few Mobs live here and they have caves underneath them where you can search and mine for Ender Ore. You can get to these islands by flying with Elytra or by making a bridge to get to the islands(Notice: Once you leave the End you cannot come back for 5 days because the End will respawn everything and restore everything to normal except the Dead Ender Dragon and End Crystals because only players can respawn the Ender Dragon and End Crystals after the Ender Dragon dies.)

 

Ender Ore: Is purple Ore and can be used to craft Ender Crystals to respawn the Ender Dragon. Can be smelted to make Ender Ingots and and be used to make Ender Armor and Ender Swords and etc.

 

Elytras: Can be found in the End City in the Treasure Tower and to collect them you must fight Ender Golems and other End Mobs to collect the Elytras can be used to fly and can be used with fire works to get more speed and fly higher.

 

Ores/Plants/Etc

 

Ender Ore: Is purple Ore and can be used to craft Ender Crystals to respawn the Ender Dragon. Can be smelted to make Ender Ingots and and be used to make Ender Armor and Ender Swords and etc.

 

Nether Quartz Ore: When mined with a normal picaxe will drop Nether Quartz not the Ore. When mined with Silk Touch it will drop the Block itself

 

Glowstone: Spawns in the Nether and when mined drops 4 Glowstone dust. The same goes in the Overworld when you craft Glowstone blocks it will drop 4 glowstone dust when broken.

 

Netherrack: Spawns in the Nether and can be mined and smelted into Nether Brick.

 

Nether Wart: Grows on Soul Sand and sometimes inside Nether Fortresses and can be used for brewing and can be fed to Chickens.

 

Soul Sand: Spawns in the Nether and when stept on can cause the player to be slower and Nether Wart can spawn on it.

 

Glowing Vines: Glow red and orange and are the Vines of the Nether and can be used to climb and can be cut with Shears and collected

 

Mushrooms: The brown and red mushroom can grow in the Nether Randomly on Soul sand sometimes

 

Nether Iron Ore: Spawns in the Nether like Nether Quartz and is orange. When smelted created Nether Iron Ingot. Can be used to craft Nether Armor and Nether Swords and etc.

 

Nether Brick: Can be crafted to make Nether Brick Blocks and are the building blocks of the Nether.

 

Atlantis/Mobs/Bosses

 

You and your friends travel deep into the Ocean Biome and encounter a city full of strange mobs and beings. You see mermaids swimming in the city and many strange animals and mobs in the city. You and your friends are here to find the secret treasure of Atlantis. But first you must get past the King of Atlantis: Poseidon

 

Mermaids: Some of the citizens of Atlantis and they are Neutral. There are Female Mermaids, Male Mermaids, Armored Mermaids(Guards and Archers). Normal mermaids just walk around but when attacked will run away and any guards nearby will attack you(It's better not to attack anything neutral in Atlantis) If you kill a mermaid it will drop exp and a shell.

 

Mermaid Guards: Are neutral but when anyone in Atlantis is attacked and they are in range of that citizen they will automatically attack the attacker of the citizen. Mermaid guards have prismarine armor and have a diamond sword armed with them. They have the same health as mermaids but with an armor bonus. They will drop prismarine crystals and prismarine shards when killed.

 

Mermaid Archers: The same as Mermaid Guards but are armed with a bow and if a citizen is attacked or another guard they will fire at the attacker if they are in range of the citizen or guard being attacked.

 

Atlantian Warriors: Live in Atlantis and are the same as the Armored Mermaids except they don't have a tail like them and some of them are mounted on sea horses.

 

Atlantians/Other Mobs: Live in Atlantis and can be seen in markets along with a bunch of other sea creatures and mobs in Atlantis like Dolphins, Sea Horses, Fish, Squids, Pufferfish, etc. If these mobs in Atlantis are attacked and a guard is in range the guards will defend.

 

Bosses

 

Poseidon: The one and only boss of Atlantis he guards the Atlantian Chamber and holds a trident in his hand. He is very powerful and he is as strong as 4 ½ iron golems. He can throw the trident and if it hits something it will come back to him. He has Mermaid Guards and Atlantian Warriors who support him in the chamber. Poseidon can send mini water tornadoes to attack you. He can also send water balls to attack you and damage you. When Poseidon is killed he will drop his trident and exp and the Atlantean Key to enter the Treasure Room behind Poseidons throne. Once you enter the Treasure Room you will see 3 Large Chests in the room full of random treasures of Prismarine Crystals, Prismarine Shards, Prismarine Blocks, 4 Tridents, Gold ingots, diamonds, emeralds.

 

Ocean Bosses

 

We all know the ocean mobs that need to be added in Poc but what about bosses here are some of my suggestions.

 

Kraken: A giant squid that lives deep in the ocean and attacks players stealth mode. It lives in the Kraken Cave and when killed drops a ton of ink sacs

 

Umbiozu: A beast that attacks ships and when killed drops the Ocean Star

 

Boss Drops

Demons Crown: Gives an attack boost and lets you fly for 5 seconds and has a cooldown of 10 seconds.

 

Pig Kings Crown: Gives an attack boost and makes you faster

 

Fire Rod: Can shoot fireballs but can break and run out

 

Beacons: Can be created by killing the Wither(Created by making a T of soul stone and placing 3 wither skeleton skulls on top) making it drop the Nether Star

 

Ocean Star: Is they key to fighting Poseidon. You need the Ocean Star to open the throne room and fight Poseidon

 

Thats All Folks those are all my suggestions

 

LegendWolf170903.
LegendWolf170903.'s picture

Hacking? Dating? Cyberbullying?;Those problems are such annoying, so I suggest adding a feature to report any problem directly to pocadmin: the Report Abuse button. I suggest it should be placed next to the teleport icon on the top left, and when you report you will be asked to describe the problem to pocadmin. Why not? Pocadmin can then solve it fast and safe

Pages