67 posts / 0 new
Last post
MЧᎦᎿᎥÇ
MЧᎦᎿᎥÇ's picture

We all know that UNDEAD is led by me and Savagereem, but it is so big, I am starting a new name. UNDEAD is not a clan anymore, UNDEAD is a civilization.

Pages

Silverflame
Silverflame's picture

Cool

BlueTangs Rock3
BlueTangs Rock3's picture

I didn't know you had a clan tbh, Lol. Congrats though :)

MЧᎦᎿᎥÇ
MЧᎦᎿᎥÇ's picture

my clan waas advertised ages ago lol

The Lich
The Lich's picture

May I join? Message me on Discord Tsduk#6951

MЧᎦᎿᎥÇ
MЧᎦᎿᎥÇ's picture

The Lich,Last i saw u were in Nocturnal. What happened?

The Lich
The Lich's picture

MЧᎦᎿᎥÇ, That ended a while ago. Message me on Discord tho

J-Dog
J-Dog's picture

big pp

MЧᎦᎿᎥÇ
MЧᎦᎿᎥÇ's picture

J-Dog, could you show more respect to fellow neighbors

J-Dog
J-Dog's picture
MЧᎦᎿᎥÇ
MЧᎦᎿᎥÇ's picture

J-Dog,dont...just dont...i asked nicely, next time i wont be so nice

J-Dog
J-Dog's picture

MЧᎦᎿᎥÇ,you cant do anything to me

Lil Dagger
Lil Dagger's picture

MЧᎦᎿᎥÇ, why u talk like we have to show some respect, ur not our president. U have no authority between either of us.

MЧᎦᎿᎥÇ
MЧᎦᎿᎥÇ's picture

Lil Dagger,u do need to show me respect...im the only one u don’t respect at all

Lil Dagger
Lil Dagger's picture

MЧᎦᎿᎥÇ wrote:

Lil Dagger,u do need to show me respect...im the only one u don’t respect at all

again...

Images: 
Lil Dagger
Lil Dagger's picture

Mystic

Images: 
MЧᎦᎿᎥÇ
MЧᎦᎿᎥÇ's picture

Lil Dagger, "I hate war and do not want to destroy my country." -Franklin D. Roosevelt

Lil Dagger
Lil Dagger's picture

U dont but im not u

MЧᎦᎿᎥÇ
MЧᎦᎿᎥÇ's picture

Lil Dagger,ur mind is f’d up bc i take peace over war. U have never seen me play. EVER. 

Lil Dagger
Lil Dagger's picture

MЧᎦᎿᎥÇ, i have via another account l, jdog knows i've been around a while

Lil Dagger
Lil Dagger's picture

MЧᎦᎿᎥÇ, also u cant take away anything from me if i dont have a base. I have nothing to lose, but yall have things to lose and get deleted.

MЧᎦᎿᎥÇ
MЧᎦᎿᎥÇ's picture

Lil Dagger,did i f'ing say that? NO I DID NOT!!! u need ur eyes checked. I have nothing to lose, i have many backup bases and hidden techniques. my clan is not vulnerable to crap

Lil Dagger
Lil Dagger's picture

MЧᎦᎿᎥÇ wrote:

Lil Dagger,did i f'ing say that? NO I DID NOT!!! u need ur eyes checked. I have nothing to lose, i have many backup bases and hidden techniques. my clan is not vulnerable to crap

Now I think that you need your eyes check, because you do have items and that even if you have a surplus of items, it just means you have more to lose. :) And also, it doesn't matter what you have said about war and peace, I have brought up the fact that I have less to lose than you, and that it doesn't matter if you value your clan's supplies less than I do mine, just the fact that I'm reducing the clan's supplies via explosions and flames is enough for me. 

MЧᎦᎿᎥÇ
MЧᎦᎿᎥÇ's picture

Lil Dagger wrote:

MЧᎦᎿᎥÇ wrote:

Lil Dagger,did i f'ing say that? NO I DID NOT!!! u need ur eyes checked. I have nothing to lose, i have many backup bases and hidden techniques. my clan is not vulnerable to crap

Now I think that you need your eyes check, because you do have items and that even if you have a surplus of items, it just means you have more to lose. :) And also, it doesn't matter what you have said about war and peace, I have brought up the fact that I have less to lose than you, and that it doesn't matter if you value your clan's supplies less than I do mine, just the fact that I'm reducing the clan's supplies via explosions and flames is enough for me. 

Burning supplies? WE DONT EVEN HAV A BASE YET!!! lol ur screwed a million times over 

Lil Dagger
Lil Dagger's picture

MЧᎦᎿᎥÇ wrote:

Lil Dagger wrote:

MЧᎦᎿᎥÇ wrote:

Lil Dagger,did i f'ing say that? NO I DID NOT!!! u need ur eyes checked. I have nothing to lose, i have many backup bases and hidden techniques. my clan is not vulnerable to crap

Now I think that you need your eyes check, because you do have items and that even if you have a surplus of items, it just means you have more to lose. :) And also, it doesn't matter what you have said about war and peace, I have brought up the fact that I have less to lose than you, and that it doesn't matter if you value your clan's supplies less than I do mine, just the fact that I'm reducing the clan's supplies via explosions and flames is enough for me. 

Burning supplies? WE DONT EVEN HAV A BASE YET!!! lol ur screwed a million times over 

that is sad if yall don't have a base, also how are you going to say that you have many back up base in ur first reply, but just be like "oH wE DoNt HaVe A bAsE" what dafuq are you doing that ur "tOo BiG tO bE a ClAn" doesnt even have a base, you have contradicted yourself twice already within 3 replies. I don't see how I'm screwed a million times, your hubris is going to be the death of u.

MЧᎦᎿᎥÇ
MЧᎦᎿᎥÇ's picture

Lil Dagger,screw that. Clan has changed in the last few weeks. We r moving. Basesare being moved. My clan has all members that arent on gone. Only 3 others now, i need better players. And btw nothing is going to be the death of me, in real life or game life. Ur lucky if u find me. My clan is UNDEAD. If i die in game, i come back...and u wont like that. Just remember... i have another clan with me, one most ppl might know about already, i have BDE. Ur definitely screwed. I am constantly disrespected and disregarded and i have been for 10 years and I will not tolerate it anymore. Learn some respect. All i ask for is respect. Ur the worst one on this forum by far. I tried being friendly. U wouldnt listen. If u dont listen now, you will regret not listening. And i MEAN it. I almost never lie, and im not doing it today.  

Lil Dagger
Lil Dagger's picture

MЧᎦᎿᎥÇ, okay heres a list 

1. You called Undead a clan in the forum where you say it isn't a clan

2. U prove my point that you have too much Hubris, and that the smallest contradiction i have towards you sets you off.

3. I see no reason for you to bring up that you've been disrespected for a decade, it is not given it is earned. You should know this since you have earned the respect of your members. I on the other hand do not see a reason to respect you, due to the fact that you believe u have authority or some sense of power over me.

4. I'm just giving mostly formal, somewhat educated  responses. I'm not intending to stubborn as you say, Im just conversing against things you are describing me as, and you having trouble conversing with me does not mean that I'm disrespectful. 

I would apologize for the things i have said but the menacing "And I MEAN it" has me shaking in my boots rn. My Ben Shapiro arguments are no match for the scary dead man. 

-End of Discussion

Lil Dagger
Lil Dagger's picture
Add video: 
MЧᎦᎿᎥÇ
MЧᎦᎿᎥÇ's picture

Lil Dagger,u asked 4 it

HAZEM
HAZEM's picture

GAY civilization inbound 

MЧᎦᎿᎥÇ
MЧᎦᎿᎥÇ's picture

HAZEM,ur civilization is no better

HAZEM
HAZEM's picture

MЧᎦᎿᎥÇ, ghe is better :/

MЧᎦᎿᎥÇ
MЧᎦᎿᎥÇ's picture

HAZEM,not while u were rude to me it wasnt

Spearize
Spearize's picture

Pizza time

Lil Dagger
Lil Dagger's picture

Jdog knows i've been here for a while now, i've seen and talked to you before.

MЧᎦᎿᎥÇ
MЧᎦᎿᎥÇ's picture

Lil Dagger,but u never saw me REALLY play. U stick around me and u will k crap about my techniques that NOBODY knows...

Lil Dagger
Lil Dagger's picture

Whoops forgot how the replies were placed

RedTangs Rock3
RedTangs Rock3's picture

At least im hidden and why is Tsduk back. 

MЧᎦᎿᎥÇ
MЧᎦᎿᎥÇ's picture

RedTangs Rock3,honestly idk y he joined my clan. 

Silverflame
Silverflame's picture

Oh c'mon stop fighting like small children people! IT'S A GAME! I mean seriously! You're acting like my little sister and I used to when we were 10 or so

...

Though it is interesting and funny to read the arguments :)

Lil Dagger
Lil Dagger's picture
BlueTangs Rock3
BlueTangs Rock3's picture

Silverflame wrote:

Oh c'mon stop fighting like small children people! IT'S A GAME! I mean seriously! You're acting like my little sister and I used to when we were 10 or so

...

Though it is interesting and funny to read the arguments :)

you should've seen the forums during the Blood Clan days. We take things seriously around here basically.

∞︎MorningStar∞︎
∞︎MorningStar∞︎'s picture

That's very great what you are trying to prove here and I frankly hope your "Clan/Nation" will have good luck throughout the gameplay. But what you are saying here doesn't catch up with everything else you've stated, You're saying you have an Clan so good that it has turned to being an Nation due to it's heavily crowded numbers, When someone calls you out you also state that you don't want war but all you want is peace from the first perspective, the person continues to call you out for the things you've stated, you start getting agressive and throw around threats about how people hasn't seen you play "EVER" and you will not "Tolerate" or "Stay silent" to being disrespected for 10 years (Which is impossible when you look at it from an perspective that actually makes sense) and the calling out still continues some more untill you decide to post Roosevelt's quote. And on top of that you say that your bases has been moved OR that they're being moved and now your very crowded "Nation" doesn't have as many members as before AND once again you get called out again about your bases which after that you say your Clan doesn't even have an base yet.

Now, Let's do the math of all this: Your Clan had supply bases, they're being moved (Which means there are other bases built already for the supplies to be moved into)

This argument has been going on for a while now and after you state about your supplies being moved you argue about Your Clan doesn't even have a base yet. (Which I think that your supplies aren't flying in the abyss for the argument to be over so it can be moved into another base for such a long time, regarding how long this argument has been going on for)

The Existence of this Clan has been already proved out to be fake by the moment you talked about in another thread about how you have over an 90 members (Impossible).

So basically what I make out of this is, Your Clan isn't big at all and has never been big, There isn't no possible way for you to be disrespected for 10 years (IN THIS GAME) Which I can already picture in my mind you will try to prove me out to be wrong by saying you've been disrespected not only on this game even after you have obviously have been talking about Planet Survival, The reason you've gotten angry and threatened is not because you've been disrespected for 10 years but it's because the ordinary Human mind of yours has been overwhelmed after lies or false facts have been called out, and you do not fight back because you prefer peace over war but you don't have the army of supporters to back you up in any fight, It's been your dream to be an great Leader but all I can make out of you is an amazing future storyteller. Cheers, Bud. yes

MЧᎦᎿᎥÇ
MЧᎦᎿᎥÇ's picture

Here is the backstory:I deleted almost every member due to inactivity of members, I don’t have a base yet because the others were torn down to make a better base, and the fact nobody has EVER seen me play is true, ydk my techniques, i earned respect and wasn’t respected, im talking more than just the game, 90 members is NOT impossible bc GHE used to have over200, I don’t lie, i do not tell stories, and i have no large army, but my one member can beat u easily, and I do have BDE, like it or not. And I wasn’t lying when I said “u asked 4 it,” I told that member to kill u on sight, u better watch ur back bc he will be chewing on it. AT LEAST Kian somewhat respects my effort. Ur dead. Oh and I also have GHE on my side. Ur Δ are  ഋ dude

∞︎MorningStar∞︎
∞︎MorningStar∞︎'s picture

MЧᎦᎿᎥÇ,I've just stated what I think are facts, You can take the offence as you like it.

Lil Dagger
Lil Dagger's picture

MЧᎦᎿᎥÇ wrote:

Here is the backstory:I deleted almost every member due to inactivity of members, I don’t have a base yet because the others were torn down to make a better base, and the fact nobody has EVER seen me play is true, ydk my techniques, i earned respect and wasn’t respected, im talking more than just the game, 90 members is NOT impossible bc GHE used to have over200, I don’t lie, i do not tell stories, and i have no large army, but my one member can beat u easily, and I do have BDE, like it or not. And I wasn’t lying when I said “u asked 4 it,” I told that member to kill u on sight, u better watch ur back bc he will be chewing on it. AT LEAST Kian somewhat respects my effort. Ur dead. Oh and I also have GHE on my side. Ur Δ are  ഋ dude

i don't recall asking

Images: 
MЧᎦᎿᎥÇ
MЧᎦᎿᎥÇ's picture

Lil Dagger,have u cracked my code yet?

Lil Dagger
Lil Dagger's picture

MЧᎦᎿᎥÇ, so u do use facebook!

MЧᎦᎿᎥÇ
MЧᎦᎿᎥÇ's picture

Lil Dagger,facebook has nothing to do with the code, altho i do use it

Lil Dagger
Lil Dagger's picture

See i proved it

MЧᎦᎿᎥÇ
MЧᎦᎿᎥÇ's picture

Lil Dagger,facebook is not valid proof, nor has it ever been. and that has nothing tondo with my code. besides, i havent beenon facebook for 9 months

Pages