22 posts / 0 new
Last post
RedTangs Rock3
RedTangs Rock3's picture

Shields

We need shields in Poc. We could have wooden shields, stone shields, gold shields, diamond shields. A shield can be disabled by using an axe and it is disabled for 3-5 seconds depends on what kind of axe it is. A shield can block incoming swords and arrows. A shield will be good for Poc.

 

Spears

They have longer combat range and are good as stationary weapons. They are good with shields and are good offense weapons. They are not good are random combat tho

 

 

RedTangs Rock3
RedTangs Rock3's picture

what u think guys

BS-SPEARIZE-PG3D
BS-SPEARIZE-PG3D's picture

Uh this is 10% becoming like ark survival if we add spears xD

BS-SPEARIZE-PG3D
BS-SPEARIZE-PG3D's picture

But for so.. "hey thats pretty good"

Zerow
Zerow's picture

Add uganda knuckles

Clayton0222-
Clayton0222-'s picture

Great idea!!

BlueTangs Rock3
BlueTangs Rock3's picture

Nice, though in MineCraft, there's the regular sheild that's made by 6 planks and an iron ingot, and that does a decent job, maybe have an update up a teir, but other than that, it might unbalance PVP by a bit.

BlueTangs Rock3
BlueTangs Rock3's picture

BlueTangs Rock3 wrote:

Nice, though in MineCraft, there's the regular sheild that's made by 6 planks and an iron ingot, and that does a decent job, maybe have an update up a teir, but other than that, it might unbalance PVP by a bit.

Images: 
BlueTangs Rock3
BlueTangs Rock3's picture

Also as for Spears, MineCraft's tridents from the upcoming 1.13 Update Aquatic would be a good alternative to that, since they can be like a spear, but with more abilities, especially with the loyalty, riptide, channeling, and impailing enchantments.

Karan
Karan's picture

Bro if i buy Minecraft instead of installing a fake version from chrome. What will be the difference in them?

BlueTangs Rock3
BlueTangs Rock3's picture

Karan wrote:

Bro if i buy Minecraft instead of installing a fake version from chrome. What will be the difference in them?

?

Karan
Karan's picture

Minecraft is payed game on playstore right? But i downloa ded it from chrome. it wasn't real.

I want to get real one which i can only get by buying from playstore but am afraid that it wpuld be same as the one i got from chrome for free.

Or will it be different?

BlueTangs Rock3
BlueTangs Rock3's picture

Karan wrote:

Minecraft is payed game on playstore right? But i downloa ded it from chrome. it wasn't real.

I want to get real one which i can only get by buying from playstore but am afraid that it wpuld be same as the one i got from chrome for free.

Or will it be different?

free MineCraft downloads are usually trash, or a corrupt version of the game. They also have the risk to give you malware/viruses, and they're usually outdated update versions too.

BlueTangs Rock3
BlueTangs Rock3's picture

BlueTangs Rock3 wrote:

Karan wrote:

Minecraft is payed game on playstore right? But i downloa ded it from chrome. it wasn't real.

I want to get real one which i can only get by buying from playstore but am afraid that it wpuld be same as the one i got from chrome for free.

Or will it be different?

free MineCraft downloads are usually trash, or a corrupt version of the game. They also have the risk to give you malware/viruses, and they're usually outdated update versions too.

it's better to just pay for the offical MineCraft then to download a free copy of it.

BlueTangs Rock3
BlueTangs Rock3's picture

BlueTangs Rock3 wrote:

BlueTangs Rock3 wrote:

Karan wrote:

Minecraft is payed game on playstore right? But i downloa ded it from chrome. it wasn't real.

I want to get real one which i can only get by buying from playstore but am afraid that it wpuld be same as the one i got from chrome for free.

Or will it be different?

free MineCraft downloads are usually trash, or a corrupt version of the game. They also have the risk to give you malware/viruses, and they're usually outdated update versions too.

it's better to just pay for the offical MineCraft then to download a free copy of it.

*than to*

RedTangs Rock3
RedTangs Rock3's picture

Maybe u could also throw the spears as an alternative for the trident in Minecraft 1.13

个人Đēāťh_Çøffīñ人个
个人Đēāťh_Çøffīñ人个's picture

Well seems cool idea

Spartacus Praet...
Spartacus Praetorian Guard GHE's picture

think about it a shield would block some of your view and aiming with a spear will make things difficult too bro

ϟWHITEϟLIGHTNINGϟ
ϟWHITEϟLIGHTNINGϟ's picture

No shields they would make the game too easy

BlueTangs Rock3
BlueTangs Rock3's picture

SL33PL3SS-LEADER OF UNKNOWN wrote:

No shields they would make the game too easy

I believe that Solverlabs would have to change combat like MineCraft did, in order for the shields to not be as OP.

RedTangs Rock3
RedTangs Rock3's picture

BlueTangs Rock3, i suppose u right

RedTangs Rock3
RedTangs Rock3's picture

But shields can be given a cooldown using an axe