23 posts / 0 new
Last post
E҉x҉a҉g҉o҉
E҉x҉a҉g҉o҉'s picture

Pocadmin, is there anyway someone from the forums can become an admin? Or do the developers just pick someone from their group?

pocadmin
pocadmin's picture

Now we are only choose people from our group. Would you like to be forum admin?

E҉x҉a҉g҉o҉
E҉x҉a҉g҉o҉'s picture

pocadmin, Yeah I know a lot about the clans, and I could help people!e understanding it and also I know a ton about the game.

G-H-E HonoraryP...
G-H-E HonoraryPresident II's picture

pocadmin wrote:

Now we are only choose people from our group. Would you like to be forum admin?

POCADMIN I HAVE BEST CLAN..ME TOO PLEASE

Luis Khan
Luis Khan's picture

G-H-E HonoraryPresident II, No way you you'd just abuse the power Exago doesn't really have a clan so she wouldn't abuse it

E҉x҉a҉g҉o҉
E҉x҉a҉g҉o҉'s picture

Instulius, haha I do. Just no one cares about it. @ The Luminarium...

Phantom Assassin, possibly Mavric, that's it. Not many join, and every person I recruit from spawn ends up leaving.

Batuhan you'll never get admin. You could have, but you already ruined it.

Also I am not really sure Pocadmin will really give me admin. Not easily at all.

G-H-E HonoraryP...
G-H-E HonoraryPresident II's picture

Ëxågø wrote:

Instulius, haha I do. Just no one cares about it. @ The Luminarium...

Phantom Assassin, possibly Mavric, that's it. Not many join, and every person I recruit from spawn ends up leaving.

Batuhan you'll never get admin. You could have, but you already ruined it.

Also I am not really sure Pocadmin will really give me admin. Not easily at all.

Heh.You wil pay this funny guy.

E҉x҉a҉g҉o҉
E҉x҉a҉g҉o҉'s picture

G-H-E HonoraryPresident II, Good luck. =) 

BlueTangs Rock3
BlueTangs Rock3's picture

I think it'll be better if only the game's developers get admin to avoid any world-ending events like GHE Nazi Clan members becoming admin. And even if other(even good clan members)people can get granted admin,then what will stop the admins from granting a secretly/inactive to forum/or being an alt of a GHE member admin abilities?!?! This is why I think that admins should ONLY be members of Solverlabs.

BlueTangs Rock3
BlueTangs Rock3's picture

And hopefully most of you at the least understand or agree with my point. :)

E҉x҉a҉g҉o҉
E҉x҉a҉g҉o҉'s picture

BlueTangs Rock3, Good point, but I am not part of GHE. I have been to GHE base but it is broken and inactive so its boring. But if they see I am an unfair admin they'll instantly remove me. I probably won't even get admin status anyways. At max I'll be a forum moderator.

E҉x҉a҉g҉o҉
E҉x҉a҉g҉o҉'s picture

Ëxågø, If pocadmin even accepts my offeriof being an admin. He is making it seem like I really am going to be one by saying stuff like Do you want to be a forum admin?

pocadmin
pocadmin's picture

BlueTangs Rock3, agree with you! 

Admins should ONLY be members of Solverlabs.

E҉x҉a҉g҉o҉
E҉x҉a҉g҉o҉'s picture

pocadmin, Speaking of solverlabs I downloaded River trials or whatever its called lol. Its a hard brain teaser I suggest you all buy it

BlueTangs Rock3
BlueTangs Rock3's picture

pocadmin,Thank You! I'm glad you've made that decision! :D

G-H-E HonoraryP...
G-H-E HonoraryPresident II's picture

pocadmin wrote:

BlueTangs Rock3, agree with you! 

Admins should ONLY be members of Solverlabs.

Pocadmin i want forum moderator..

BlueTangs Rock3
BlueTangs Rock3's picture

G-H-E HonoraryPresident II wrote:

pocadmin wrote:

BlueTangs Rock3, agree with you! 

Admins should ONLY be members of Solverlabs.

Pocadmin i want forum moderator..

Pocadmin,don't let him! :(

-EN-The Shadow
-EN-The Shadow's picture

I believe there should be ranks on the game and the more trustworthy the admins deem you the higher rank you could be

BlueTangs Rock3 wrote:

G-H-E HonoraryPresident II wrote:

pocadmin wrote:

BlueTangs Rock3, agree with you! 

Admins should ONLY be members of Solverlabs.

Pocadmin i want forum moderator..

Pocadmin,don't let him! :(

BlueTangs Rock3
BlueTangs Rock3's picture

-GHE-The Shadow,No, I feel like the admin/moderator aspect of the Forums is good enough already. We don't need world-ending events like GHE members taking over the Forums in actual terms(not just messing with clans,posts,and forum threads)

E҉x҉a҉g҉o҉
E҉x҉a҉g҉o҉'s picture

BlueTangs Rock3, I AM GHE MEMBER U ALL FELL FOR IT BAHAHAHAHHAAA

E҉x҉a҉g҉o҉
E҉x҉a҉g҉o҉'s picture

Ëxågø, (If I were half Batuhan lol)

BlueTangs Rock3
BlueTangs Rock3's picture

Ëxågø, welp! Good thing I haven't told you my base coordinates then.

E҉x҉a҉g҉o҉
E҉x҉a҉g҉o҉'s picture

BlueTangs Rock3, I am joking. lol